ONE WEEK AT A TIME beginning April 7th 2020

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by wendleg
    on

Yes, it really is that time again ! We hope you are all staying safe and well. It’s difficult to stay constanty focused in these unsettling times but as you know, we are always here to provide a space to share , whether to voice anxieties or to celebrate victories, however small.
    You don’t necessary have to be rigidly sticking to the 800 cal/low carb programme if it just seems too much to handle right now. To commit to avoiding snacks, sugary and empty foods is good enough even if it means going above your normal targets. Looking after ourselves, avoiding panic and comfort eating to ease stress is great. You will feel less overwhelmed, a bit more in control. You can get back to being ‘stricter’ at a later date if things are just too tough right now. However, it is important to keep your eye on why you embarked on this plan in the frst place… you don’t want to be dealing with massive regrets because you totally reverted back to your former ways and just can’t find the motivation to start again …………

So come and join us and let us know how you are getting on or if we can inspire and help you , without judgement
    Wendy and Sunny

• posted by wendleg
    on

Things are a bit different in our household right now. I am certainly changing how I view things. I appreciate simple foods, never take anything for granted, waste nothing and am trying to be as inventive as possible with nature’s gifts !
    Nettles …crisps and soup are regulars and tomorrow I am going to attempt a nettle juice in my juice extractor.It will need a few additions ( cucumber, spinach,ginger and maybe an orange) but I will give it a go and let you know how I get on.I read in my foraging book that nettles are more nutritious than kale !!
    So my days involve reading my Foraging Book ” The Forager’s Calendar ‘ by John Wright, seeking out videos on edible plants , doing my Qigong and meditation sessions … I am also researching lactofermentation techniques so I can make my own fermented veg rather than buying them.
    I found a recipe for home made vegetable bouillon powder to save buying those little stock cubes. I had all of the ingredients except celery seeds so substituted fennel seeds. Ideal for my green soups !
    I am caught up with school work and am taking a break as this is the ‘ school holiday ‘ Kids, teachers and parents definitely need a breather !
    It seems strange to think that Easter is coming. I haven’t seen a single Easter Egg ( the choc ones) as we haven’t ventured out to any big supermarkets. I wouldn’t be buying Easter eggs anyway but I recently ordered some dark choc with my online order from the bio/organic shop. This choc was 80% and it is clearly too tempting as I scoffed the lot in no time. I cannot buy anything but 90 or 95 or even 100% cacao …and that’s it !!
    So we are grateful to have everything we need, to be healthy right now. Still doing my one or two weekly 36 hour fasts.I only managed one last week .
    So that’s my routine right now !
    Looking forward to hearing from you all xx

• posted by Bryla
    on

Thanks, Wendy and Sunny. I’m in! I don’t know what I would do right now without this WOE to give me some certainty and sense of control.

The sun is finally out in my corner of the world. I will be shopping for my parents today and then making the journey with deliveries. I look forward to this trip once a week so I can see them through the window! They cannot be convinced to use any type of video call, so it means the world to clap eyes on them, even though I call every day.

It doesn’t feel like Easter at all! I seem to have lost all sense of time passing, but not really in a negative way. It’s more that I have accepted that we don’t know how things will evolve, and that’s okay- wondering and fretting won’t change a thing.

I have found a good video to do some strength exercises with my little dumbbells. Simple to follow, but I certainly know about it today! Will aim to do it every other day for now (or however frequently my muscles tell me is okay) .

Lots of love to everyone.

• posted by WindyJulz
    on

Oh yes, thank you, I’m in too!
    I’ve had a good week and want to keep it up this week coming. I havent braved the scales but but feeling less bloated and beginning to streamline a little i think.
    I agree Bryla, it doesnt feel like easter….which I’m ok with – it means i dont need to worry about chocolate – I have to say easter egg chocolate is my absolute fav and I would usually fall off the wagon because it is my fav and it only happens once and year and when else will i get to eat it….see the anxiety which i usually harbour…. ……anyway, I dont need it, I dont want it, I want to keep on this WOE so that I am fit healthy. I’ll even let the hot cross bun season pass without a problem…..
    Wendy – if this mindset changes i will post here before i eat anything eastery so you can tell me off and remind me of this post!!!!

I will make a roast dinner for my dad on Friday and plan to get the best meat we can source and I’ll have my fav veg with it and the boys can have roast tatties!

Bryla – totally relate to the passing of time, I’ve almost settled, accepted it and become quite relaxed about it. What will be will be and we just have to ride the wave.

Wendy – Ive always been a milk chocolate person….but since christmas i have dabbled in dark chocolate…..and really rather enjoy it now….although i thought i would never be able to eat more than a little, it turns out i can and moderation isnt a thing…..so I’m avoiding it for the time being. Funny how our tastes change.

Foraging is an interesting concept….. may look into this….

Have a good week people.

• posted by MerryMelba
    on

Oops. I posted my update today into last week’s thread by mistake. So hello everyone 👋🏻

• posted by wendleg
    on

Holly, I have copied your message in to this new weekly thread !

Hi all,
    I’m still keeping on – allowed myself roast potatoes with a roast dinner and a bottle of wine on Saturday after our weekly competition results – I was the winner! I’ve been back on the straight and narrow since though and have lost a further 1.8kg since Saturday morning 🙂
    I’d like to know if anyone can tell me about wine – my father in law reckons it’s not carbs but surely it’s all sugar? He’s been paleo a long time so usually I’d just take his word for it, but I’m kind of thinking well if it’s not carbs then what the hell is it? 😂
    I was HUNGRY yesterday and had a bit extra than planned in the afternoon in the form of smoked salmon, it was delicious and just what I needed.
    I hope everyone’s well and coping with the isolation – I’m enjoying my daily dog walks with the lovely weather so at least we have that! And surely this can’t last too much longer? X

• posted by wendleg
    on

I am maybe fortunate in that I can’t handle alcohol wihtout getting nasty headaches ( a reminder from my peri menopuase days ??? ) so I just don’t bother
    I remember seeing something on dietdoctor about drinks so I will go and check that out and I will be straight back !

• posted by wendleg
    on

Here it is

https://www.dietdoctor.com/low-carb/drinks

Wine
    If you are eating a moderate low carb diet, about 20 to 50 carbs a day, dry wines probably can be enjoyed on a regular basis with little weight-loss impact from the carbs. If you are on a very strict low-carb or keto diet, consuming under 20 grams of carbs a day, a glass of wine on occasion is also fine. If, however, you find you are not losing weight, try cutting back on alcohol.

A glass of dry wine contains about 0.5 grams of sugar as well as small amounts of glycerol and other carbohydrate remains of the wine-making process, which usually amount to less than 2 grams of total carbs.4 It is unlikely that a glass of dry wine will impact blood sugar or insulin levels significantly.5

Sweeter wines, like Rieslings and Gewurztraminers, have about 4 carbs in a typical glass. Even sweeter dessert wines, like Muscato, Tokaj, Ice Wines, or fortified wines like Port, Sherry and Madeira, are all sweeter and contain more fructose, with carb counts per glass of around 5 grams or more. Beer is a no no

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Thank you to Wendy for continuing to lead the way on our weekly challenges.Sorry to have been tardy posting here – last evening found me in a bit of a funk and I wasn’t in the right mindset to communicate.

Anyway, it’s great to see so many signing up to keep company for another week and that people are still making progress, even with the current uncertainty. Congratulations to all those posting discards, here’s to another week of the same.

To weigh-in on the alcohol debate, I find that for me, because of it’s effects on the liver, it really screws with weight loss. However, I do take a mindful decision to partake occasionally, knowing that it will cause a temporary blip on the scales.

It would be great to be able to post a discard at the end of this week, but as long as I don’t have to post an increase I’ll be content.

• posted by wendleg
    on

Hi Merry ! Good to see you ! I am reposting your message here too xx

Hi Wendy and all the team….

Sorry I haven’t posted for a while – but I read all the posts everyday and they lift my spirits. Things down here in Melbourne are much the same as elsewhere. Not a complete lockdown as shops are open, but the only reasons to go out are supermarket, medical, exercise (with only one other person) or as a carer for someone. It has to be essential. Hopefully these measures are working, and we are more fortunate than many countries at this point.
    The strange thing that has happened in my life is that my brother has moved in with me (I’m 63 and he’s 65) We haven’t lived in the same house since mid teens. I am very used to living alone as I have for quite a while – so a change to my peaceful life. 😂😜🌺 He has set up his office (he is working full time from home) in the garden house, so I don’t see him much during the day.
    But the upside is that I am cooking more – mainly ’cause I have so much time, but also trying to encourage healthy eating. He bought so much high carb sugar foods with him – sweets, crisps, soda, choc biscuits, processed foods – that I have all put in his room and out of my sight! Hopefully by the end of the next 3 months I may have gently persuaded him to change his eating habits 🙂
    BUT – I must say that even though my eating habits are much different to a few years ago, Corona has got me doing a bit of comfort eating! Mostly low carb but *too* much of it – 85% choc, nuts etc – and wine!! I try and stick to at least 14/10 for eating, and I am trying to swim most days. Reading all the posts keeps me encouraged to not stray too fat from the LCHF life.
    See everyone’s positives and hearing all about your nettles and veg Wendy, and fermenting!! So inspiring. When you have nailed the lactofermenting I’d like to hear how you do it. And I love Oliver’s photos. Beautiful!
    Best wishes to all – I liked the post the other day that said 6 feet apart beats 6 foot in the ground😁🌺🌺

• posted by wendleg
    on

I hope you enjoy having your brother there Merry . Isn’t it interesting how people fear being deprived of those high carb sugary foods ?
    I am sure you are not alone in reaching for a bit more choc, a few more nuts and an extra glass of wine but it sounds like you are managing the situation.

Yes, I have definitely had a re think about what is important . I will definitely be ‘consuming’less when all this is over . I have always been intrigued by lactofermentation and I regularly buy fermented red and white cabbage, beetroot and black radish. I love em !
    Esnecca talked of her experiments with chilis and other ferments but the book I found at that time was a bit daunting becaue it seemed to involve special fermenting vessels, weights etc. I have since found some videos , French mainly but the process is explained very simply , just adding a saline solution or gros sel /sea salt not refined table salt to the shredded veg and adding any aromats. We have those preserving jars with rubber seals here and even jam jars would work. I am definitely going to have a go.The only remaining doubt is the amount of salt to water which seems to vary .
    Nettles are a firm favourite now and apparently they are more nutrititious than kale ! I have tried soups and crisps and nettle juicing is next ! We have loads of stuff in the garden to investigate yet but it could be as simple as wild garlic, garlic mustard, and wild chives. I need to do a bit more reading and research before I start munching leaves willy nilly but I am sure there are still many treasures to discover !

PS Oliver was very touched by your kind words which I passed on this morning. He is working from home and only going out for shopping at a supermarket close by xx

• posted by Olive_1
    on

Hi all,
    I’m in for another week. Weighed in yesterday, with 0.5 kg discard taking me to a total of 10kg discard since start of the year. Very pleased about it, and especially that it seems to work to loose weight despite my hypothyroidism. I had almost given up, but this WOE (and some new medication) is actually working.
    Have another 10 kg to go, so will be sticking around for a while.
    I’m allowing myself to not stress about food over Easter. That doesn’t mean “taking a break”, because I don’t know what to take a break from – this is the way I eat now. But I will not focus on portion size and will allow myself good food, some wine and no doubt a little bit of chocolate too. Will try to listen to the body when it is time to stop (although not for chocolate – have to be rationed 😊). At the same time I plan to be active in my garden and take some long walks – so may balance out. Am keen to get this WOE to work long-term so want practice on it coming naturally.
    Hope you all will have a good Easter, all around the world. 🐣🐥

• posted by SunnySideUp
    on

Hello everyone!

It’s been a while since I last checked in, but I have not forgotten about you!

After 11 weeks of mostly 800 cals and 16:8 I decided to switch to maintaining about 2 weeks ago. My weight and waist measurement were both within a healthy range and have stayed there (with small variations) although I have taken a moderate approach to what and how much I eat.
    I’ve also suffered from stress and sleeping problems for a few weeks and it has been very clear how much harder it is to eat healthily when I’m sleep deprived. So, some days it’s been a struggle, but so far I’ve managed!

I hope you are all doing well in these trying times! Take care and stay safe!

• posted by wendleg
    on

Hi Olive ! So pleased this woe is working for you ! I have just sourced my very favourite brand Ethiquable chocolate 98% so that will be my Easter treat ! I dare not buy anything under 90 or 95% ….I cannot be trusted.
    Yes, I love your approach of making this work for you long term so it comes naturally. I really do believe that is the key to success.
    Here’s to your next 10kg discard, Olive ! xx

• posted by wendleg
    on

Hi SunnySideUp !
    Good to see you checking in again ! Wishing you the very best as you continue in maintenance. Yes, sleep and stress are very disruptive but you are aware they disturb your normal pattern so you don’t totally lose control.
    Come and check in with us anytime you are struggling xx

• posted by Bryla
    on

Hi everyone! Good to read everyone’s news. Seems like a few of us are thinking about making this WOE sustainable and natural long-term at the moment. It really helps me to read about how everyone is experimenting a bit.

Congrats Olive! 10kg discard is a big milestone. Something very satisfying about that nice round number. I have no doubt you will continue towards your longer-term goal with the same determination and positive attitude as ever. Really chuffed for you and delighted to hear that your new medication seems to be hitting the spot.

I stumbled across some konjac noodles in the supermarket the other day and having read about them somewhere, I wondered whether they would be good to try for that carby-type texture I thought I missed. When I made my beef stir-fry last night I had them at hand, but when it came to it I just didn’t feel they would add anything to my tasty dinner! I chose extra green veg instead. I think my tastes really have changed and perhaps I am just letting go of the last little suspicions that I am missing out or deprived in any way.

Keep at it everyone!

• posted by Dreamscometrue
    on

Hi everyone just to say am still here. Well done to all those who are KOKO and seeing results.

I’m reading but not posting much: mainly as no real change to share but also, as others have said, I’ve not been feeling too focused on this with so much else going on. But am keeping an eye on what I eat and drink and my weight is maintaining. Had got into the habit of drinking every day so have just had a few days off it. I think because routines are all up the creek it’s easy to let bad habits slip in.

I’m off to do the weekly shop today. Made more complicated by the fact our fridge/freezer has packed up so we are currently limited to a small fridge on loan from a friend. Which may be the ideal kick start to reboot a very fresh veg heavy diet!

Take care everyone X

• posted by WindyJulz
    on

Hi all. Creamscometrue – its easy to sneak more alcohol in these days as theres no need to drive the next day and well why the heck not…. Im monitoring and being careful also.

Yesterday is the first day in 8 days that ive struggled a bit. I was just very food focused from late afternoon onwards. I did stick to plan, no treats but probably a bit over on calories….mostly due to snacking on pecans. Wonder if it is tied to a little anxiety as our cooker switch is broken… its not really a problem as dad lives downstairs and we can borrow his cooker, but it disrupts routine and i feel a little less in control….that and we are running short on fresh veg…theres only so much frozen carrots, broccoli and cauliflower i can eat before it looses its appeal. Also work is a bit stressful as im about to furlough the other member of my team. Trying hard to join the dots with what drives me hunger / cravings and mindset. Its fascinating. Feeling better again this morning though despite not having a clue what i can make for lunch! Maybe an ‘omelette pizza’ – Im not a big egg fan but if i overcook an omelette so it is more like a pancake and put cheese n onion on it and call it a pizza then I’m ok. haha.

Have a good day peoples

• posted by wendleg
    on

Hi everyone !
    I understand what you are saying about the konjac noodles , Bryla. They are not something we miss at the end of the day. I have always avoided doing any of those low carb substitutes that abound on the internet, low carb cookies, breads etc because I think they would just perpetuate the idea that I am somehow ‘ depriving ‘ myself of certain foods. You certainly seem to be having a positive shift in mind set, brilliant !
    Hi Dreamscometrue ! I think it is right to do what is manageable for you right now..and as you say, not letting things slide too much. Sorry about the fridge/freezer.This really isn’t the time for appliances to konk out on us .

Hi Julz ! It’s easy to get a bit knocked off course right now when routines get disrupted. I would be bereft if I couldn’t get fresh veg . I have heard of garden centres delivering food and veg boxes in the Uk, I assume they have a shop there somewhere ?. I hope you can get your supplies Julz, especially with the bank holiday weekend. I can’t say I will notice here as we are a bit remote from the town and Easter will just pass us by.

Hope everyone is ok despite these very unsettled times. Please check in when you can xx

• posted by SunnyB
    on

It is indeed interesting how our tastes change on this WOE. At the beginning it seems as if we will always miss our old ways, but in reality it isn’t long before things we used to crave no longer appeal. Like Wendy, I found avoiding direct substitutes for carby foods the best route, but some people find them helpful and that’s fine.

As others have said, it’s important to find a way to make this WOE work for us with our various life styles, which is especially true right now, as we have the added complication provided by these strange times we’re witnessing.

Keep going, do what you can and keep posting.

• posted by Patricia1066
    on

Hi all our lovely bsd’ers
    It’s a hard time to stick to principles, when we have to learn how to shop in a mask and open parcels on the doorstep in a time of plague.
    I’m getting used to it, sitting in the garden for sunshine rather than walking in a leafy lane which is a bit too busy.

In uk there are Facebook groups that coordinate useful services and information. Like shops that deliver fresh vegetables and fruit; or support you with a phone call and organise what you need when you cannot leave the house.
    Check Covid 19 mutual aid and find the group for your area.

There is no better time to correct the blood sugar levels and increase vitamin D levels by any means possible. Be easy on yourself, you care for yourself that’s why you are worried about your food.

We also need a good laugh, thank you Yowzer! That’s a description of Ireland in the 70s and I’m sharing it with my friends.

• posted by wendleg
    on

Great , sound advice as always Patricia…
    I passed on your info about Covid19 mutual aid to friends in the UK with vulnerable relatives, thank you.

I hope everyone is having a decent day wherever you are xx

• posted by WindyJulz
    on

Happy Easter to you all. Hope you have a lovely day although I’m sure it’ll be unusual.

For the first time, probably in my whole life, I will have w chocolate free Easter, and do you know what’s more surprising….. I’m totally ok with that. No anxiety or sadness, just happy to know I’m doing good for my body.

My dad arranged for a delivery yesterday from local butcher (a real treat as we live remotely and haven’t ordered groceries to be delivered before) So I’ll be making roast beef, with some lovely fresh local veggies (tatties & a yorkie for the boys) for supper and might treat myself to an ‘apple crumble’ made with apples berries and oats for pudding.

Off to enjoy the sunshine and do some outside jobs.
    Stay safe.

• posted by wendleg
    on

Hi everyone This feels a very strange Easter Sunday but I hope you are having the best day you can , and making it special for children and those who may not be able to get outside for Easter fun things
    We don’ t get bombarded quite so much with Easter eggs and chocolate bunnies in France and I haven’t been to a big supermarket for weeks so no great temptations . I did find the shop where my favourite fairtrade 98% choc is distributed but it is in transit and I doubt I will see it before Tuesday.
    Have a lovely family day, Julz.
    I hope you are all coping in these challenging times . Sending love to everyone xxx

• posted by arcticfox
    on

Hi everyone, first time checking in this week. Glad to see a lot of positivity and people using this as an opportunity to get blood sugar and cravings under control. I have struggled a bit mentally the last few days as I was running low on a lot of foods including yogurt, cheese, lentils, butter, cooking oil and eggs. I was really looking forward to my online grocery pickup at one of the big supermarkets to stock up on essentials. Unfortunately my time was scheduled late in the day on Saturday, and I think with lots of people stocking up for Easter, there wasn’t too much left on the shelves when my turn came. Lesson learned – book a time early in the day! I did at least get some butter, yogurt, lentils, chickpeas and cooking oil, and also some kefir. I have been really struggling to get enough protein and calcium in my diet, so it is a relief to have those things in the house. I think not having the eggs that I was counting on is the biggest disappointment, with a close second being the cheese. Those that have known me on here for a while though know that our big supermarket often has egg supply issues even in non-pandemic times, so it is not particularly surprising. I have thought before that I should abandon the large supermarkets and shop at some smaller places. It was hard though when I had my horse as the supermarket was the only place still open when I got home, but I don’t have that as an issue at the moment, so will change course and shop at places that seem to have less custom and fewer supply chain issues. I have a lead on a local dairy farm that has their own processing plant and farm shop. Turns out they have the feta cheese that I have so been missing, and I heard through the grapevine that they currently have eggs as well right now. I’m going to head there Monday morning and see if I can pick some up. The irony of the whole situation is that we actually don’t have an overall egg shortage. In fact, due to the restaurants being closed, there is a huge egg glut at the moment, and farmers that normally supply to restaurants are struggling to find other outlets for their eggs.
    Anyway, not being able to get enough protein over the last few days has definitely increased my cravings for carbs. Should be able to get back on track now though. Also, the scales are still moving in the right direction. Only 200g down from my last weigh-in, but I will take it. Also, that brings me down to 88.7kg, which when I do the conversion means that I have finally made it under 14 stone!
    Happy Easter everyone! Strange holiday indeed, but I hope you are all still managing to enjoy it.

• posted by Angelsand
    on

Hi everyone been quiet for a while. Its been a full on time not only with the lockdown but many other things that have taken its toll on me.

Today im 11st 9 and want to be 9st 5. I want to commit to the 8 weeks for my own wellbeing and self confidence. I cant go down the road of gaining even more weight and digging myself into an even deeper hole.

So. If not today, when?
    Today then.
    For breakfast I’ve had eggs and smoked salmon. My next meal will be dinner xxx
    Keep safe everyone xx

• posted by Bryla
    on

Well done, ArcticFox! 🎉 for under 14st. Really hope you track down the feta and eggs. I am lucky most things are in better supply around here now, but a few weeks back I couldn’t get eggs for a week or so and I was lost. They are such an important part of my menu now, esp for protein, as you say.

I have had a couple of days of eating a bit extra. All BSD friendly but definitely a few nuts here and there or a smidgeon of cheese creeping in outside meals. One of the dog’s cocktail sausages also found its way into my tummy. Didn’t even enjoy it! Although I am aiming to increase calories a bit, I think I need to get off this slippery snacking slope before it gets to be a habit. Not beating myself up, but a bit of refocusing is probably needed.

I am looking forward to the new series of Killing Eve as a non -food treat. Sending good wishes to everyone.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Woohoo 🎉 Arcticfox – that’s a milestone to be marked. And any loss is a loss, so own it!

Angelsand – like the positive thinking! I’m sure we’ll be seeing great reports of your progress soon.

My week didn’t provide the hoped for progress, but I can hardly be surprised given partaking of cocktails on the patio on two evenings during Easter. Still, the overall impact was only 0.2lb across the week, so not disastrous. And here we are at the beginning of a new week, so now is the time to refocus and make a fresh start.

KOKO everyone😊

• posted by wendleg
    on

Hi everyone ! We are not seeing lots of our regulars checking in so I hope you are all doing ok .

Well done arcticfox.You always stay determined, whatever the challenges and I do hope you get all the supplies you need. Eggs and veg are a staple for me and fortunately there is no shortage here.
    You have done so well, Bryla, I feel sure you won’t let a bit of extra snacking completely derail you. It is easy to sneak in a bit of extra dark choc or a few more nuts…I am definitely guilty of that !
    Angelsand, good to see you back. If you want the results badly enough , you will get there. A major part of the battle is finding the right mind set so go for it !
    I hope you had a good Easter celebration, WindyJulz.

I am a bit concerned about the “absence” of lots of lovely people who would normally be checking in. It really doesn’t matter if you don’t want to post because you are struggling to stay on plan right now.Just come and share so you feel less alone .
    You don’ t need to inflict extra stress and recriminations on yourselves right now.

It will be time to set up the new weekly thread later so I will let you know when it is up and running
    lots of love
    Wendy

• posted by wendleg
    on

I have set up the new weekly thread beginning April14th .

I really hope we can catch up with everyone this week xxx

• posted by Birdy76
    on

Hello my friends💞. I am here to try and get myself back on the wagon! I have gained a stone which is not too bad but I tried my non stretch size 16 Jeans on yesterday and they were tight!! The button and its hole were social distancing 😂. So I have my first goal and that is to get them to fit again. Once I have achieved that I will set another goal. In this time of strangeness and isolation I have been in mum mode and have been looking after my son and partner more than myself so time to be a little shellfish and look after me. Once again I am getting foot, knee and hip
    Pain so I need to do this. I am so glad that my body is letting me know I have gone way to far this time and I need to eat better.

I hope you are all doing ok and I will do my best to check in on a regular basis as I know you guys will help me and I will help you. Love to you all and thank you Wendy for keeping this going. Stay safe my lovelies and sending you all virtual hugs.

Love Birdy💞🦜

Please log in or register to post a reply.