New starter and question

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Alanhypno
    on

White wine ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜‹
    Urge for a vino
    Weird really I was a beer drinker
    Could just go half/full bottle
    Zero beer five weeks
    White wine be good tho
    These blinking BS measurements won’t go down tho so ……..
    Alan despondent sixth week stone n half.

• posted by Alanhypno
    on

Back on pills !
    Sadly had to go back on full dose metformin last week 2000 / four pills per day
    My BS was climbing high to mid 8s
    Also still high couple hours after meals and don’t mention morning fasting
    Lost over two stone and in week 8 now so intend to carry on this eating plan another 8 weeks and monitor my bs ,if it reduces then I shall reduce pills by one at a time.
    Had couple hic ups over this time so aiming 100% sugar free this time ,see if it reduces,.
    Alanhypno

• posted by deetia52
    on

Hi I had a bad day yesterday but renewed enthusiasm today, first day of a month always makes me feel good. Does anyone else have problems finding low sugar yogurt nearly all the ones I see are so low fat that the sugar is high – what is high anyway?
    Today
    B. greek yogurt and strawberries and hard boiled egg
    L. feta salad
    D. chicken salad
    snacks fruit – are cherries ok? love them
    Dee x

• posted by Baristagirls
    on

Hello Deetia, I get Tesco’s greek yoghurt, natural, comes in a 500g blue pot. Only 5.5g per portion. (full fat). It’s yummy ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by Alanhypno
    on

Question
    A friend began this a week ago but lost very little in first week BUT the week before he started he ate and drank beer in super large amount.
    Would this extra take awhile to come off through his body and be cause of bad first week.
    He is following the plan religiously now .
    Alanhypno

• posted by Frog
    on

Hi Alanhypno
    I think everyone is different in weight loss patterns, so hard to say.
    My last pre BSD meal was champagne afternoon tea at a hotel – no beer, but lots of cake & scones.
    Well at least there was smoked salmon in one of the sandwiches, and cucumber in another!
    I lost just over 2kg in the first couple of days, presumably partly due to the gargantuan tea, then stayed at around the same weight for about ten days – so for me, the final overindulgences shifted quite swiftly.

Please log in or register to post a reply.