My path to wellness

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by pgates
    on

Hello everyone. I am a disabled nurse and carb addict. I eased into this over 2days while reading the book. Followed low carb Mediterranean about 1400 calories first day and 950 the next. This is day 1 and feel motivated and ready to roll. Brunch today an omelette with mushrooms, onion and taste of cheddar. Tasted great and at 315 calories will leave me plenty for dinner.

Wt 330 lbs
    Waist 55 ”
    Bmi 53.3
    Fasting bs 92

I really need this to work. Will journal my course as I go. Plan a trip to my Dr soon.

• posted by Igorasusual
    on

Go for it pgates ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Drink drink drink
    Don’t get hung up about weight, keep measuring and trying on ‘target’ clothes
    Do each day each day – if you fall off the wagon, no worries, just jump back on as quickly as you like

Lots of ‘miracles’ have happened here, you be another one ๐Ÿ™‚

And keep us posted – use the search box for reams of good advice and experience already here, as well as asking anything you need.

• posted by pgates
    on

Thanks. Looks like lots of info here to dive into.

Please log in or register to post a reply.