My eight weeks….

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Hi Christine

Good to hear from you.

You’re certainly well-travelled! Would that famous football team be Accrington Stanley? Welcome any time you’re near where I’m living πŸ˜ƒ

I can imagine the look on your face with the battered salmon😱 I’ve never seen that either, even in Sioux City, Iowa where everything was deep fried, even chocolate brownies. But they didn’t have anything as healthy as salmon – even deep fried😱

I sometimes think I must be part terrier LOL. When I really get my teeth into something I don’t let go! And it really helps me having all my new friends on these forums. When much around me is chaotic, one area I can control is what I eat and that helps with the stresses I face.

Sorry you didn’t get to see the grieving relatives. I was at a traumatic funeral yesterday that brought back too many personal memories. I was there to support the parents (their 55 year old son died of a sudden heart attack), but knew the rest of the family wouldn’t welcome my presence. I’ll visit the parents this week, before my holiday.

Happy to chat any time πŸ˜ƒ

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi julia18togo,
    I hope your concert went well? My daughters father in law plays the fiddle he lives near Emily in Dumfries, he goes all over the place, even abroad to play.
    We didn’t go to see the parents of Helen, they weren’t in a good way today so we were asked by them to give it a miss this time, we will catch up with them soon though, David and John have very happy memories of holidays and visits to each other’s homes, for cousins they are very close! And it’s not long ago that David lost his only brother, so he does understand what John is going through, no one should lose a child, it’s not the right order of things is it.
    How are your girls now that their exams are over? Did you manage to celebrate with them like we did with our two lads?
    How are you getting on with your garden, you won’t have been able to do much this weekend with fiddling away! I love the sound of the sort of music you are describing, we are very eclectic in our music there isn’t much we don’t like, I’ve even got used to the proclaimers since we watched the film sunshine on leith!
    I am trying to be very good starting tomorrow after I have had a weigh in, then I know how hard I have to work next week to get the extra weight off that I have put on over the week in Scotland and the infamous battered salmon!
    Christine

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi Lucia,
    I was wondering, I like chicken gujons? could they be made with egg and cauliflower instead of flour egg and bread crumbs? Doing the cauliflower like rice then coating the chicken with egg then cauli, hmm I might have to try it sometime,
    I also love the mushroom pine nuts and goats cheese meal it’s supposed to be a breakfast with portobello mushrooms, I do them with ordinary mushroom cooked in olive oil then I add the goats cheese and pine nuts and serve it with a bit of salad leaves and I have it for lunch, it says its 150 calories, maybe the way I do it it’s probably more like 250/300!
    What sort of crafting do you do? I used to do cards, I had to give it up because it took over my life!
    Christine

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi Lynne,
    Yes you are correct Accrington Stanley, exactly! We haven’t lived there for 38 years but we did go back regularly to see my mum and hubbys parents, then it was morecambe to visit brother in law, his wife died at 60 seven years ago then Ken two years ago, it’s so sad that they were both so I’ll, one with lung cancer the other had vasculitus, when David doesn’t know what the inside of a doctors surgery looks like!
    We have to be so thankful that what we do have wrong with us is nothing compared to some people.
    We have got home today and again we hit the ground running, another week of intense activity, it’s never dull in my life!
    You go on holiday soon, are you all ready? I am getting to the stage where I’m going to have to buy new underwear, it’s getting a bit scary but nice at the same time. It’s when you have to replace something that you really like that it gets me, I think what a shame I can’t get it in a smaller size!
    Christine

• posted by Lucia
    on

Hi barbi,
    I am so proud of you taking up little challenges.
    You say you are walking up and down the stairs in your Home.
    When I did it , don’t forget I had a chair at the bottom and the bathroom stool at the top.
    I was cream crackered just after one way.
    Just kept doing it until I needed to sit down, I sat down until i didn’t feel as if I was going to explode. Then off agin I went.
    You just get better and better at it, and it is free and no one can see you do it
    Also

Sing along to your wash board tunes. Just go for it!!!

I was singing my best version of phantom of the opera, this morning as I opened the curtains and straightened the bed room.
    After half an hour I asked hubby if he liked my phantom of the opera, he said… Oh that’s what you were singing, I didn’t recognise it. What a compliment.
    Then he started too as he grabbed my yoghurt.

Keep going Barbie. I am so happy for you.
    Love Lucia
    Xxxx

• posted by Lucia
    on

Hi Linda a
    Your walk sounded wonderful, I am sure that everyone in the uk wants to be there with you.
    We have had heavy rain today, dull and grey. I think we all would love to escape for a few hours.

You ar sounding so healthy and fit.
    I take my hat off to you.

Keep going.

Love Lucia
    Xxxx

• posted by Lucia
    on

Well gang, it is nearly dark here.
    I have done all the things on my to do list that I posted earlier.
    Hop scotch was weird, as I tried to pick up the stone whilst standing on one leg.
    Hop hop hop hop, it was fun and light hearted.
    Anyone else done this today?

I have also polished everything with brasso. It kept me busy as the washing was going, before I made the beds and just after one of my walks.
    It took a huge HUGE effort to do all my steps.

Tomorrow is dusting day
    Walking
    And taking another look at the clothes in the wardrobe.
    Sorting out etc.

Next weekend is the bank holiday weekend. I am hoping to go out for the day and walk somewhere different.

How are you all doing?

Love lucia
    Xxxx

• posted by Lucia
    on

Hi Switzerland.

When I was little , I used to throw a ball against the wall and sang little songs.
    Then I progressed to two then three, I struggled with four and could that many only for a few goes.

Guess what I am going to do next weekend.
    I have a plan.
    It will help me with reaction, hand and eye coordination and fitness.

Hoping to go for a different walk tomorrow.
    I live in a built up area, so love it when I can get away by a few miles or so.

What’s your plans over the coming week?
    Love Lucia
    Xxxx

• posted by LindaA
    on

Hi Switzerland
    No, I didn’t see smoke at all yesterday and nothing today so far that I can see, although it was around earlier in the week. It’s got to be done and luckily I’ve got no health issues where it could worry me.
    I’m looking forward to the walk today, I really like supporting a charity where the majority of the money raised goes to the recipients as opposed to the administration.
    Have a great Sunday, hopefully you’re not stuck inside again today.
    Linda

• posted by Switzerland
    on

Hi Lucia,
    I used to play the same game when I was young, single ball though. I never even thought about progressing to more – but what an excellent idea. Your walks sound lovely. When you go for a long walk are you able to get in to nature? I am truly blessed in that I live beside a World Heritage listed National Park. When I walk into the bushland at the end of my street I have bush path access to 3 waterfalls – fortunate, I know.
    No special plans for this week. Work, family, BSD and all that it involves and when the smoke subsides some clothes washing and gardening.
    Enjoy your walk.

• posted by LindaA
    on

Thanks ay caramba, I’m looking forward to it. We’ve woken to a glorious Autumn day with not a cloud in the sky, currently it’s 15 deg C, but predicted to get to 23 deg C.
    Yo go girl with your walk, just put one foot in front of the other and just keep going. If it’s flat land, you’ll find that once you get going its easy to keep going. What charity is it for?
    Have a great Sunday and remember, every step counts towards a healthier youπŸ˜€

• posted by Switzerland
    on

Hi LindaA,

Still smoky here, but it’s good to read that your area is not affected. It’s a beautiful Autumn Day so your charity walk should be enjoyable. Let us all know how many steps you achieve today.

Despite being stuck inside I have a plan of chores to tackle today.

• posted by LindaA
    on

Thanks Lucia
    I’m lucky to have always played sport and although over 30 kilos overweight, I managed to stay reasonably fit. I enjoy walking, but won’t jog as I have a dodgy knee.
    It’s a glorious day here today, but with just over a week to the start of winter, we know it won’t last. Although in saying that, our winters are pretty good so we don’t have much to complain about. I don’t think we’ve had rain in over 2 weeks so the gardens are getting very thirsty and we’re having to hand water every day.
    Have a lovely Sunday when you wake up and thanks for helping keep us all on track with your humour πŸ˜€
    Cheers
    Linda

• posted by Lucia
    on

Omg.
    I have it.
    Here it is.

I can’t be the best , but I can be better than last week!

I love it,simple , honest and it gives you something to build on.
    Must keep being better than the previous week.

I have done my task of searching. This is one that hits home for me.

I need to be mindful of this.
    Love luciaXxxx

• posted by Lucia
    on

Hi Switzerland.

I am not a Tree hugger.

But as I walk, I may stop and smell the lilac trees, syringa.
    I will walk a bit and find a pink carpet of cherry blossom petals under the tree.

I walk a bit and stop and say hello to someone who looks lonely, who may not have spoken to another soul all day. Talk about the weather, the garden, the view, anything.

Then I give them a gift but they give it back to me bigger and better….. The gift…. A smile
    . I give a smile and they respond automatically by giving me a biggest smile right back.

Then I may see a plant in someone’s garden. I love the blue flowers on a bush called ceanothus.

Walk a bit and look at the shapes of the clouds, trying to find a funny shape.
    Walk a bit and sing,
    Walk a bit and splash
    Walk a bit and nose I someone’s front living room window as I walk past.
    Walk a bit and whistle.
    Walk a bit and find where the beautiful song of the blackbirds coming from.
    Walk a bit and laugh at starlings, they remind me of slicked back teddy boys.

Then realise I need to come right back and off we go again.

Yes, I am no tree hunger, but as other bloggers will Confirm I have been out and shouted at my cheery blossom tree as it never blossoms before next doors tree.

Love Lucia
    πŸŒ²πŸŒ³πŸŒ΄πŸŒ±πŸŒΏπŸŽ„πŸŒ΅πŸŒ³πŸŒ²πŸŒ΄πŸ²πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŒ±πŸŒ΄πŸŒ³πŸŒ΄πŸŒ±πŸŽ„πŸŒ΄πŸŒ΄πŸŒ³πŸŒ²πŸŒ²πŸŒ²πŸŒ²πŸŒ²πŸŒ²πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ²πŸŒ΄πŸŒ±
    Xxxx

• posted by Lucia
    on

Half past midnight,
    Up at 6am to have another go.
    Night night
    Love Lucia
    Xxxx

• posted by Switzerland
    on

Sweet dreams Lucia,
    I have a lilac tree in my back yard that’s getting towards the end of it’s life. So……I also have 2 very small lilacs that I’m nurturing in pots. I’m hoping to plant them out and get them established before the other one succumbs to old age. I love the fragrance of their flowers.

Like you my walks are often social….even down in the bush. You’re so right in saying a smile is a gift. When I’m out walking it’s rare that a smile is not returned……..then there’s the guy from 7 houses down the street that jogs regularly. He’s always wary of scaring me so shouts out ‘behind’ on his approach, then is always apologising because I jump when he calls out…….There’s also a man who runs and is so fast that he can lap me 3 times when I’m on an eighty minute walk (it’s a big loop)! It’s a great way of meeting people. There are some locals that I only ever see down there.

We’ve got some wonderful bird life. Kookaburras (always laughing at me), magpies, white cockatoos, black cockatoos, eastern rosellas, king parrots, wattle birds and on the rare occasion galahs and butcher birds. In the warmer seasons blue wrens and Gouldian finches. I talk to all of the birds – some of them sing back.

• posted by LindaA
    on

Hi Switzerland
    I’m back from my walk and it seems 8kms is around 12,000 steps and it took just shy of 2 hours. There’s a smoke haze around now but it wasn’t too bad around Narrabeen Lakes, probably the sea breeze keeping it at bay.

How lucky you are to have the bush on your doorstep! We’ve got bush nearby, but not that close so I mainly walk through the suburbs and check out people’s houses and gardens.

I’m off now to take my 85 yo mother to visit my 88 yo uncle, both of them as fit as a fiddle and going very strong.
    Hope you’re not housebound for too long.
    Linda

• posted by Switzerland
    on

Hi Christi1948,
    I was reading your question about chicken gujons and the egg/cauliflower rice. I haven’t tried it but it sounds like it would work.
    The other thing that’s good instead of bread crumbs is LSA mix. Is it available where you live? It’s ground linseeds, sunflowers and almonds. I haven’t got a carb count to hand. I know it’s really nice on fish.
    Happy cooking.

• posted by Switzerland
    on

Hi LindaA,
    8 kms around Narrabeen Lakes is a great effort. I used to do the bay run (but I’d walk it) around Iron Cove years ago when I lived in the inner west and from memory that was 8 kms.
    So pleased to read that there was no smoke. It has cleared here now, so we can get out and about. I hope the charity raised a lot funds.

• posted by Lucia
    on

Morning gang,
    It’s warm here already.
    Are you all ready for another day of challenges and goals.

Do something crazy, do something wild, do something fun, something light hearted
    But just…. Do something!

Love Lucia
    Xxxx

• posted by Lucia
    on

So just been out for a quick weed.
    Started to rain so I had to put my weeding things away and bring the washing in.

So I have had another thought…. Yup, I have been thinking.

Size matters…
    Let me expand. No, let me shrink.
    Let me explain.

I used to eat a whole chicken in one meal.
    The best portion is one or two drumsticks.
    I know it is protein it is good to eat, but you need only 200 calories of chicken not two million

So size does matter.

Love Lucia
    Xxxx

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi Switzerland,
    I love the fact that you are in Australia, yet your ‘name’ is Switzerland!
    I will have to have a look at the LSA mix, I haven’t ever heard of it, would it be in a health store? Or I could look in the world isle of our tesco/Asda stores. What do you use it for, an alternative to flour perhaps? Whatever it is it does sound tasty, I do use linseeds sunflower seeds and almonds in my cooking so I will certainly look out for it. I do have as yearning for my chicken goujons, I used to do them a lot with the grandchildren, they loved ‘making’ them then of course eating them so it could be a good excuse to do them with the girls and see how they turn out, they have tried the courgette spaghetti, pulling their faces when it was put in front of them, then clearing their plates! The only trouble is their mum had them then was crippled with ibs pain, you could see her stomach literally bloat and go hard, I felt so guilty as I had made her eat the courgette!
    Thank you for your response. Christine

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi Lynne,
    I got on the scales this morning and I had only put 1lb and 6 oz on after being away from home last week, it’s the same amount of weight I put on when I was in Tenerife!
    I know it’s different for everyone but I have lost 2 stone and still only gone down just over one size, my size 18 trousers ar getting too slack on the waist, however I can’t yet get into any 16 trousers, (it’s my pear shape I know) then on top of that my top half is more than 5 inches down and I’m in danger of losing myself my bras are so loose!
    I seem to be sticking to the same weight, I know it’s because we are here there and everywhere, I thought that when we retired we would have time to do our own thing, we seem to be busier now than ever! And with family all over the place it’s always busy with one or the other. I know it will eventually start coming off again, I have had these plateaus before they are just so frustrating!
    Rant over, I will be on my 16 th week starting tomorrow, I will be strict with myself, I can have amazing will power, then it all seems to go to pieces, oh well let’s see what next week brings.
    I hope you have bought yourself some lovely new clothes for your holiday?
    Christine.

• posted by Lucia
    on

Hi Christie 1948
    I too am pear shaped.
    It’s taking forever to lose a millimetre off my butt, it’s just not fair.
    And to start with the size difference between my top half and my bottom half is two sizes.

So I am focusing on eating right and keeping healthy, rather than the inches.

If not, I am going to stand next to a bacon slicer and have a few times taken off each thigh!!

I am not sweating the stuff I cannot control, but I can control my eating and moving.

Keep happy everyone

Love Lucia
    xxxx

• posted by Frog
    on

Hi Lucia

I am apple shaped – I never quite got the apple/pear shape thing – being horribly overweight, I just felt fat all over.
    In setting targets, I realised that my hips are two dress sizes smaller than my waist – top half is around the same size as my hips.

hopefully not for too much longer!

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Hi Christine

Well done on such a small gain. That will soon wave goodbye!

I’m lucky and know from experience that 1 stone equals a dress size for me. From wearing bras that were nearly stopping me breathing I’ve had to buy new ones a size smaller. By mistake I ordered one a size smaller still – and that now fits!

I’ve bought new trousers – navy so I can wear them for work as well as leisure. And new tops. Last week I bought a denim skirt in the charity shop. And a showerproof jacket (after someone said my old coat was hanging off me😱) I’m nearly running out of uniform skirts and blouses – must get down to London for new ones but trying to wait a little longer. Might try altering one of the skirts first.

For the first time in years I’ve got colour in my wardrobe. For too long it’s been almost exclusively navy and white.

It still surprises me that when I started the BSD my blouses and skirt were getting too tight, now I’ve gone down a number of sizes and the smallest I kept Are now getting too loose!

Hang on in there, Christine. You’ll soon start to like again, and get into those smaller trousersπŸ˜ƒ

• posted by Switzerland
    on

Hi Christi1948,
    Traditionally here the LSA mix has been available from the health food shop. In recent years the large supermarkets have stocked it in their health food/organics aisle. There is hope, you can make your own(!) If you have a kitchen gadget that will make the ingredients into a powder (about the consistency of breadcrumbs) The mix is: Linseed:sunflower:almonds 3:2:1. It’s one of those ingredients that is fairly expensive to purchase when you’re on a budget. I’ve used it to coat fish (making ‘healthy’ fish fingers) and to sprinkle over oatmeal porridge. I’m sure there are many other uses for it.
    I hope this has been some help to you.

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi Lynne,
    Thank you for the pep ‘talk’ I needed that, I will be strong!
    Christine

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi Switzerland,
    Ok thanks for that, I will take a look at the stores over the next few days, and if not I’ll make my own, according to your recipe, it sounds like it will be something I will like. I’ll let you know how I get on.
    christine

• posted by Lucia
    on

Hi gang,
    On sky news today, the government has issued guidelines
    Low fat stuff isn’t that healthy.
    Don’t count calories
    Well one out of two isn’t wrong.

Wonder if they have started reading the book?

So if anyone is thinking they cannot start the bsd diet, how about giving up bread?
    Just one small change?
    We will give up spuds starting from Friday.

If it’s been in the telly it must be true….. Don’t eat diet, low fat stuff. Eat food that hasn’t been eeeee’d or has preservatives mixed in.

Today, I am going to try harder, move more, eat more natural foods, avoid meat. See what I can do in 24 hours, anyone else want yo play?

Love lucia
    Xxxx

• posted by Collie
    on

Hi Lucia
    I coming out to play today , must walk 13,500 steps today I walk my dogs every day and easily do 10000 so have to up it each week.Not sure if that will be sustainable though time wise . Nuts are my new friend (it helps as I am a little mad /nutty) along with full fat milk and yoghurt seems odd to write full fat almost like I’m swearing . How long does it take to change a habit I wonder is that why MM suggests 8 weeks ? Love the psychology behind things. Also going to start cycling to work again. It’s a 10mile round trip.its hard as my shifts are 12 1/2 hour long so my tongue is glued to the roof of my mouth when I get home as it is a walking shift. I should be a stick insect but they don’t eat sugar and carbs!!! Perhaps I will become a stick insect. Keep the posts going you make me laugh and provide inspiration. Bring on week 4 for me ..

• posted by Lucia
    on

Hi collie,
    Don’t worry about increasing your steps and hitting the mission mark per day, you can always get casters (wheels) on the dogs ??!!!!πŸ•πŸ©πŸ•πŸ©πŸ•πŸ©πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽ

Love the expression .. Nuts are my best friend… Yes, I have always been your best friend here on the forumβ˜ΉοΈπŸ˜¨πŸ™πŸ™„πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

How long does it take to change a habit? It took me about four weeks. Then I would automatically go for the salad and not the chocolate.
    But
    I still get ‘high’ as I sniff chocolate cake. I can’t eat it as I don’t know how to stop at one slice, once I have tasted chocolate I am like a vampire hidding in a dark corner only coming out for a chocolate fix.
    It took me a healthy week to realise I am addicted to chocolate so I have to leave it alone. The purple of the chocolate wrapper does something to me… I start drooling….. My eyes go red…. I can almost taste it….. Yup I am a vampire for chocolate.
    Or a chocpire. Or a vampchoc. Or a vamplate.

Cycling to work eh. Wow, my hat is off to you 🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩
    All I can say is… Go girl!!

I love the psycology of it too.
    Read the beginning of my blogs, I thought the world would end if I didn’t have cereal for breakfast. I had cereal for the last 400 years, who could I change?
    But
    It happened and I am still here to report the tale.

Keep going, keep happy, keep losing, keep blogging

Love Lucia
    Xxxx

• posted by Lucia
    on

I felt fruity today, don’t know why.

So I have had berries and yogurt for breakfast
    And an apple and banana for lunch.
    Just doing it as a one off.

I wonder if my body is carving sugar?
    So I am having it in its natural form.

Love Lucia
    Xxxx

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Banana?
    Naughty Lucia πŸ˜‰
    go stand in a corner and repeat 100 times
    Next time I eat a nana I will give Bill Β£100

• posted by Lucia
    on

Sorry Bill.
    As I said, it’s a one off.
    Isn’t that better than me eating a family size bag of chocolate? And huge bag of crisps etc?
    I am allowed a tiny slip am I not?

Okay, so when I do it again , will you take a IOU?

Anyway it was worth it to get a blog from you.
    Still missing you.

Love Lucia
    Xxxxx

• posted by Lucia
    on

Sulking now…..
    Anyone want to buy a banana?

Suppose bill would tell the little minions off too?

Suppose I can’t sing about banana either.

Bottom lip is now out.

Lip quivering too………

Love Lucia
    XxxxπŸ˜£πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜•πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜•β˜ΉοΈβ˜ΉοΈβ˜ΉοΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜•

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi Lynne,
    Thank you, I will definitely have to get new underwear, I got vouchers for my birthday in April, so might use them for underwear, I’ll get into my trousers soon!
    You sound like you are getting organised for your hols, how long are you going for?
    Christine

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi Switzerland,
    I found something similar to your LSA mix at our local health food store, they didn’t have LSA, however I’ve got a packet of mixed, milled flaxseeds, ( which is the same as linseed, just a different name) almonds, Brazil nuts, walnuts and co-enzyme q10! I also got some sunflower seeds, so I will grind them and then mix the two bags together and see what it’s like.
    I might even do what you suggest and do the ‘recipe’ you gave me, as well.
    Christine

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Hi Christine

I travel to London next Tuesday, stay at airport hotel overnight, then fly to Bologna on Wednesday morning. Fly back on Friday 10th June and train home same day unless delayed.

Checked out the food for dinner at hotel – nothing I could eat. Thought about going to the airport-that was better. But then checked out Kings Cross Station for food – lots of choice of food to take away. πŸ˜ƒ So I’ll get off the train, get some food, then a Tube out to Heathrow. Bus to hotel, check in, then curl up in my room for the evening. πŸ˜ƒ Should have time for the included cooked breakfast next morning (I’ll check in online before I leave home) before bus back to airport so I’ll not need any food at airport or on plane. πŸ˜ƒ

• posted by Switzerland
    on

Hi Christi1948,
    The mix from the health food shop sounds delicious. It should work a treat. My experience to date with the BSD has been to search for low carb alternatives, especially for favorite dishes. eg having steamed cauliflower on the plate where the potato would have been previously. Psychologically it works for me.

Hi captainlynne,
    God’s speed. Bon voyage. Have a great holiday.

• posted by Lucia
    on

Morning team,How are we all feeling?
    The sun is shining , the birds are screaming and all is well with my world.

Guess what….. When I got home from work last night, guess what hubby had done……
    The cut and strimmed the lawns. Wonderful.

He put beautiful stripes in them.I think he hates me wondering randomly around when it do it. It looks like scribble?!!

Love luciaxxxx

• posted by Julia18togo
    on

Morning Lucia
    I have been out jogging behind my daughter on her bike (doing paper round) now taking other daughter (who is still on exam leave) off to Ikea for breakfast 😊
    This is to set us up for a day in the garden working – her planting stuff with my mum and me shifting more pebbles. Aim is to finish the job today.
    Have a good day – I love my office free Tuesdays but imagine you might be stuck in yours?

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi Lucia,
    Was it you who posted that you were having frozen yogurt with orange and lemon? If it was you, did you make it yourself and then how please!
    I love my fage yogurt with blueberries or strawberries for breakfast, but frozen yogurt for a dessert treat sounds yummy.
    Christine

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi Lynne,
    Just wanted to tell someone that after a few dodgy weeks on the diet and no weight loss for longer, this morning I had lost the weight I put on last week plus some! I was VERY good yesterday so it has given me the kick start I needed, I am taking a medi platter for my lunch today to craft club, the members are always interested in what I have, then a couple of them then discuss their diets and how much they have lost on the w/w or s/w, however I have to bite my tongue because one lady in particular has lost a bit but her stomach is still huge and it doesn’t matter what I say about healthy fat she carries on with her s/w diet!
    Some people won’t ‘hear’ what I’m saying, shame really because this one lady really does need to lose the stomach fat, she is a very stubborn lady though who thinks she knows it all, she is a lovely lady in all other aspects though!
    Happy holiday preparations to you!
    Christine

• posted by Lucia
    on

Hi team,
    I have been asked…. Have I ever lied about my weight?
    I replied … Do Bears widdle in the woods?
    It goes without saying, yes and…. Hell yes.

When you are a big budgie, you knock about three stone off your true weight.
    I was ashamed.
    I was embarrassed.
    I wanted my weight to actually be three stones lighter in a heart beat.
    But as they say, wake up and smell the roses girl!

So, i am working at rrmoving those three stones, one pound at a time.

Love Lucia
    Xxx

• posted by Lucia
    on

Or should I say, an ounce at a time, because soemtimes it feels like that, doesn’t it?
    Love luciaXxxx

• posted by Lucia
    on

Hi,
    I am still sulking after Bill 1954 shouted at me for eating one miserable banana.
    I should torture him, I should make him watch the minions movie were they all eat bananas.
    Ha!!!!
    And dress him in a minions onesie.

Ha!,

Feeling better now.

La, la la all 🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢la la la🎩🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢la la la.

Love Lucia
    Xxxxx

• posted by Lucia
    on

I have turned off my predictive text and my typings gone worse???,,!!!

Love Lucia
    Xxxx

• posted by Imogen
    on

Hi Lucia,

Me too..and then some!!

You go girl!

Imogen🌻

Please log in or register to post a reply.