Mix & match with meal replacements and proper food

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Lellycancan
    on

Today is my first day. Is it ok to mix and match whether to do meal replacements or the M plan?

Some days will be easier for me to use shakes but on less busy days I’d like to follow the M plan. I would stick to one or the other for the whole day.

Anyone know/got experience of this? I can’t see it doing any harm but would like to check.

• posted by Collie
    on

Hi Lellycancan
    I have made all my own choices I’m 3 weeks down. I tried shakes but fell awful so swapped to food , I have yoghurt and berries for breakfast or egg/spinach /tomatoes. Soup for lunch and a protein and veg for tea with a few nuts and an orange/Apple. Sometimes I go over 800 but have really not obsessed about it . The real key is to drink plenty of fluids as it really helps the mouth hunger . The biggest shock is that I can manage and function on such small portions!!!!! Good lunch happy 800

Please log in or register to post a reply.