Mid Term Review BSD

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by chris53
    on

Hi everyone
    Now into my fifth week and lost nearly two stone although loss seems to have come to a grinding halt at the moment.
    After blurred vision and gout which apparently you can get from a low carb diet issues now seem to be under control.
    Not yet reviewed my HbA1c since l started so cannot assess my sugar levels yet, this l will do at the end of the diet.
    Cannot really say my energy levels have improved yet but l am walking 10000 steps every day with some swimming and strength training.
    Alcohol apart from the occasional weekend glass of wine has not passed my lips but l still really miss my chocolate.
    I must admit that this diet is not as hard as l thought it would be and the fast weight loss gives great encouragement.
    Anyway keep you posted.

• posted by Napangardi
    on

Congratulations Chris, what an inspirational loss. I often read that people have more energy and although two weeks in I wondered what that means as I have not felt particularly different and then last night I realised that I am doing and moving more so whilst I am only 2.3 kilos down life has changed since this new way of fuelling my body. Regards napangardi

• posted by thepolly
    on

Hi Chris, brilliant weight loss. It is easier than you think to stick to. Have found that as well. I’ve also come to a halt after about a st down and just over 3 weeks in. Energy definitely improves too. I have yet to get to the 10000 steps a day but I’m sure I used to do that and more before I started driving.

Maybe you could find some very dark chocolate and have the odd square now and again. 🙂

Well done on your loss too Napangardi, any change in the right direction has to be a great thing.

Polly

• posted by chris53
    on

Thank you Polly and Napangardi

Please log in or register to post a reply.