Meal frequency

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by aniab
    on

Hi,
    I know the book suggests 2-3 meals daily. I find it hard to stick to 800kcals due to my job and lack of support at home. Would eating 1 meal a day be possible or is it detrimental to the diet? This is the 3rd week I’m starting and failing and I hope I can find some way of making it work for me. Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by Igorasusual
    on

Hi there!

Yes, you can eat one meal a day if you like. I have had success with 2 – late breakfast/early lunch and then as early a dinner as I can (6-7pm).

Whilst away for work I have also done good breakfast and them loads of water through the day and no dinner. That probably wasn’t enough calories for 8 weeks though.

It is actually good to have as long a fessible gap between meals – also helps keep blood sugars level and that’s discussed in the book.

You do what feels best, and so long as you eat the right food, try and keep carbs down and feel full by eating full fats, keeping calories to target, then one meal should be fine.

Good luck! ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by aniab
    on

Thank you! I will. Getting food list and prep sorted out ๐Ÿ™‚

Please log in or register to post a reply.