May 16 start – Verano's -1 week challenge

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Tululah
    on

Hello all, so I’ve been AWOL for a few weeks and was looking for Verano’s lovely weekly challenge to get back on track but she is poorly at the moment and not up for the thread just now. (Get well soon !) Does anyone want to do it with me from today? 6 day challenge so that we are back on Tuesday start from next week? I’m here after going way off course yet again so I’m not sure how great I’ll be at motivation but if we can pull together we can make it work? Let’s do it for Verano!! So, my goal is to get back down to where I was a couple of weeks ago (4lbs lighter) and to try fasting from 6 at night until 12 the next day and see how I get on. So let’s go…..anyone on board? Tully xx

• posted by Tululah
    on

Verano – should have asked your permission to use your name in the title!! So sorry!! Hipe you don’t mind. It’s an homage! Xx

• posted by KrysiaD
    on

Tululah – it looks like both you and Skinny-to-be started a one week thread at exactly the same time. A really lovely idea to help out while Verano is not well.

Verano – hope that you feel a lot better very soon.

• posted by Tululah
    on

Hi Krysia! Thanks for pointing that out. Great minds and all that…Ive jumped over to that thread now so Ill just let this one go. Tully xxx

Please log in or register to post a reply.