Lyn 1950 update on first 2 weeks

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by lyn1950
    on

Hello I started the BSD on the 12th September as I stated before , am now coming to the end of my 2nd week . I have to say I am in the ZONE and found the BSD not to bad overall, just as you say a lot of work and preparation. I write a food diary which is honest as I do the BSD to the nth degree. the 1st week I lost 5.5lbs . Now the second week I found much harder , was heavy eyed, very cold but not hungry as such( not sure why that happens) . I was getting a little anxious as I was not loosing weight however I have 1 more day to go before my 2 weeks is up and I have lost another 2.5lbs so far this week with one day to go. I have to say I made a nice meal for my husband birthday last night and I did miss that glass or 2 of wine. Plus he had a start, main,desert and cheese and I had just our main the Trout with the peas. Also I get a craving for sweet things. I shall not given in and I am due to see my doctor in 2 weeks and I am interested in the results. I am taking my BS each day and they range from 5.4 to 6.1 as they go up and down a little each day. (they were 6.9 before I started)
    I am thrilled and feel my tummy has reduced. Many Thanks Lyn 1950.

Please log in or register to post a reply.