Lunch ideas

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Strictly Come Dieting
    on

I’ve got my head around breakfasts and what I’ll eat on the BSD diet, with the help of the books. Where I’m having more difficulty is ideas for lunch away from home. I’m at work 3-4 days a week and in the past I would have grabbed a sandwich. Any ideas gratefully received. Thanks!

• posted by shalimar
    on

Bring a plastic container of various veggies … and perhaps a hummus dip?

Have a sandwich and just eat the filling ….. i.e. A Club Sandwich …. chicken/turkey, mayo, lettuce, tomato, bacon, cheese …. without the bread (order in restaurant and eat contents with knife and fork)

Can also eat hamburgers and wraps … just eating mainly the filling

Left overs from meal in plastic container

Plastic containers are your new best friend.

Salad dressing … on the side … is another new best friend

Can of tuna or salmon …. you can bring celery and mayo …. you need to supply a can opener … i can eat these things straight from the can

Divide up cheese … whatever kind … with plastic wrap or container …. plastic container of veggies and a bite of cheese … and a baggie of some nuts and or seeds

You didn’t say if you meant in restaurants or eating at your work desk or in a staff lunch room.

Your imagination is also your best friend …. cause lunches are usually not that big an amount of anything

• posted by chubaka
    on

I’m at the office each day and i need to take a lot of food with me( cause in cafe we have only junk food
    I have a lot of containers and now i’m looking for a special bag for them

Please log in or register to post a reply.