Just starting today

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by linzechris
    on

Does anyone know if Dark rye Ryvita are okay to have as they are made from whole dark rye? They are low on calories.

• posted by Timmy
    on

I’d like to know this also as this is basically the only crispy/crunchy thing currently on the menu for me!

• posted by Baristagirls
    on

I had a look at the nutrition info. It’s only 7g carbs less of which very little is sugar, I would suggest they’re okay as long as you don’t go over the carb allowance 🙂

• posted by Timmy
    on

I’ll only be having the odd one or two and probably one 2 or 3 times a week. Other than that, the only carbs I’m getting is from veg, quinoa, bulgar and the other one that you have to cook for hours which I can’t remember the name of at the moment!

Edit: Actually that’s a lie, I’m also getting it from some fruit, and a tiny amount of rolled oats I’m having sprinkled onto my yoghurt with nuts every other morning!

Please log in or register to post a reply.