Just started and a bit confused

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by annie16
    on

Hi everyone, I’ve been doing the diet for two days now and it seems to be working. I’m a bit confused, the diet seems to be encouraging you to eat nuts, seeds, fish, olive oil, chicken, plenty of veg, etc., but I’m finding it hard to fit all this into 800 calories a day. I have done it but feel very tired, I think I need more oil and protein but as I say I can’t fit it in. I am counting everything I eat and haven’t yet gone over the 800. Any ideas?

• posted by Venusflytrap
    on

I am just starting to think about starting and wondering how to do this too! Do people work on a 200kcal breakfast and lunch plus a 400kcal dinner or what. Would like to see some typical days from experienced 800-ers. Any recommended posts or blogs for this?

• posted by westirelandgirl
    on

I only started on Tuesday but the best way I have found is as mentioned in the book, (if you haven’t read it you should) but I wait for as long as possible to eat – so have my brunch at 11-1230 ish – then have my dinner at about 6-630 – there seems to be room for a little snack as well ..

WIG

• posted by Venusflytrap
    on

Thanks for this, Jandz, a really helpful link.

• posted by annie16
    on

Thanks everyone for your advice, I’m on day five now and the hunger has mostly gone, and I think I’ve got a much better idea on what to do. Have been using some of the recipes in the book and that helps with the planning.

Please log in or register to post a reply.