Just joined…

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by remyGrace
    on

Well, it’s time. I’ve finally committed to getting my mojo back. That includes losing up to 15 kilos (all of which I gained in the last 5 years), getting back into regular moving, and treating myself much more kindly.

As luck would have it next week I’m away for a fully catered work conference plus my sister is arriving for the weekend. So, my plan is to use this week to really focus on getting my 10,000 steps each day, restart my morning and evening meditation practice, and plan out my menus and shopping lists so I can start on 800 cals the following week.

The stories and lessons learned on here are amazing, and I hope to proudly be sharing my success story at the end of 9 weeks!

RemyGrace

• posted by Switzerland
    on

Hi RemyGrace,
    Welcome to the forums. You’ve got a good plan in place. Best wishes for your BSD journey.

Please log in or register to post a reply.