just have a bit

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by bigeater
    on

just have one says my friend about the potato wedges. Just have a little bit (about some sugary desert). She herself weighs 52kg. She also knows that I am diabetic. hmmmmm?

• posted by KrysiaD
    on

Would she ask a vegan or vegetarian to have just a little bit of meat, or a celiac to have a little bit of wheat, or someone with a peanut allergy to have just a couple of peanuts?

• posted by bigeater
    on

Well said Krysia D. I just don’t know why my friend encourages me to eat toxic food. (I don’t). And it is not just her, there are a sea of “feeders” out there who try to sabotage or just plainly don’t get that diabetics shouldn’t eat sugar, carbs etc. And there are those who don’t know I am diabetic that still want me to eat rubbish when they can plainly see I am overweight. It doesn’t make me cave in, but I don’t see why anyone should have to justify what they do or don’t eat. Surely that is a personal choice. Just venting.

on another note MK: you are just the easter egg magnet, it’s hilarious

Please log in or register to post a reply.