Judicious July: Just starting over!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by 7babies
    on

Kafin-I will have to look up Dr. in the House
    Arctic fox-sorry it has been such a trial but you’ve coped. A nap sounds lovely.
    Chunky- congrats on your loss and resisting croissants 🥐
    Jennie10- I hope exercising as Roger Federer was a success
    Alliecat- Happy almost Anniversary
    Verano- you will enjoy the party once it happens. Planning is less fun.
    I remember being 5 and my parents waking me for the moon walk. I really couldn’t understand the fuss 😙
    I got busy and only had a boiled egg until supper today so it got to be bigger😊. My weight was back to the same as Friday’s despite Saturday’s bacchanal. I’m encouraged it wasn’t a slippery slope and just more of a misstep.Now I need to water flowers and then I can look up the doctor show on YouTube.

• posted by Violinist
    on

Morning fellow BSDers! Wakey wakey! I am off to orchestra today, well as soon as it is morning. 4:30 am here. Temperature is already 77 degrees so it will be very hot today. Pool and possible elliptical today. Cooking Brussel sprouts, asparagus in bacon and making a twice baked cauliflower casserole for several meals.

7babies, how do you find the time to be with us with so many children?

• posted by Verano
    on

Good morning!
    Well we are now in the second half of July and time to take stock. I have to be honest with you …. my choices have not been very ‘judicious’! In fact I have had a gain so far this month of 1.4lbs. I was really hoping that this thread would help me to get back on track but as yet I’ve not succeeded. I must admit I am having real problems getting my head back into the right place. I obviously am not ‘hungry ‘ enough for weight loss. I have the tools, I have no excuse but I just don’t seem to have the motivation!
    Anyway, enough of me.
    Cat how was the cauliflower mash?
    I hope that everyone is having success.
    Have a good Tuesday.

• posted by chunkyd
    on

Hi,
    JGwen, 7babies, wendleg, alliecat, Verano, Gaga4shoes – thanks for your advice on sweet potato. I didn’t monitor the forum much on Saturday so went ahead and roasted it with some cauliflower. No major harm done but I’ll avoid it for the rest of the diet. I must admit I seem to be relying on the same 2 or 3 evening meals so I need to be a bot more creative to avoid boredom, even though the recipes I am doing are tasty.
    Verano – sorry to hear about your motivation. I was similar when I tried to start again this January just past. I did lose 9 lbs in first 2 weeks but quickly slipped back into old habits, buying those 125 cl wine bottles kidding myself it wasn’t a big deal, or having some warm crusty bread with a healthy spicy bean stew.

• posted by wendleg
    on

Oh Verano …my iron will almost weakened…Italian Venchi choc 90 and 100%..6€ for a bar ..not a very big bar at that…but no…I stayed strong even though I am a captive customer here in the airport ! July continues. Returning home today and a Lidl shop on the way home. No posh raw,marinated fish for us for a while 😉. Sardinia was a wonderful experience .There are parts of the island where the inhabitants live long active lives (I am reading a book called the Age Well Project and it is mentioned ) I doubt their diet includes loads of gelato but we realised that Italiand don’t eat massive bowls of pasta. At least where we went they were quite small respectful portions . I have a thing about “respecting” food..you may have noticed 😊. Back to France and I will do my best to continue for the rest of the month respecting my intake of nuts and choc xx
    Be going everyone and “courage ” as they say in French. I.must learn Italian. That apparently keeps the old brain active according to my book 😉xx

• posted by wendleg
    on

Sorry…should have read my message before posting but I was afraid it would disappear as sometimes happens.
    I obviously meant Keep Going Everyone ! 😊😊😉🤗

• posted by Dreamscometrue
    on

Hi everyone. I’d like to join in properly now until the rest of the month. I did sign up at the beginning but have been really busy since then as I have just retired from full time teaching. So the last couple of weeks have been pretty manic but somehow I’ve managed to maintain at 137lb with my long term target being 133. So now I have a bit more time (though still going into school on and off as I have a lot(!) of clearing up to do and loose ends to tie) I’m going to try and get firmly back on the wagon.

Wendy I like your reference to respecting food. Since starting to follow this WOE I’ve also become increasingly conscious of my default tendency to just shovel food in – usually in a rush – without really appreciating it. I honestly think that eating more slowly and mindfully, enjoying every mouthful, is a key part of weight loss. I find I really enjoy what I have but feel satisfied with smaller portions rather than stuffing my face and feeling rubbish afterwards.

Good luck to everyone and hope we can all make wise food choices for the rest of the month X

• posted by wendleg
    on

One more full time school year for me DCT….and I intend to empty all my cupboards by July next year ! I love the thought that this time next year I can contemplate a holiday in September ! That gives me solace as we are stuck at the airport right now…considerable delay to our return flight …

Well done on maintaining …and you have the right attitude to enable you to get to your target . 133 lbs sounds teeny tiny !
    Enjoy your summer..and your retirement ! Xx

• posted by Verano
    on

Wendy you holiday sounds lovely. I’m a fish freak and love it any which way. Well done resisting the chocolate wish I could report the same! Have you read Aseem Malhotra’s “Pioppi Diet” ? If you don’t know it it’s based on an Italian village renowned for its long living inhabitants. Sounds similar to your book. I read it every now and again just to remind myself how good a Mediterranean diet is.
    Congratulations on your retirement Dreamscometrue I hope you really enjoy it and do all the things that you have no doubt promised yourself to do.
    Just a little aside: I spoke to my doctor today about a medication I’ve been taking for years but really don’t know why I’m taking it. Anyway, she said there was no medical reason to continue. Ok , all good. So while she was on the phone I thought I’d clarify my ‘diabetes’ status …. I’m now classed as ‘diabetes in remission ‘ . Whooppeeee! Well over two years of normal blood sugar readings and medication free for almost two years so what’s not to like! At least I now know how to fill in a form asking for medical history!
    Anyway, I see Sunny is back so off to report some positives.

• posted by alliecat
    on

Fantastic to have your non diabetic status confirmed, V.! I”m very happy for you…You’ve worked hard, and made it
    happen xxx

• posted by Verano
    on

Allie thank you but I’m not NON diabetic, I’m ‘diabetes in remission’. A very subtle difference. As a non diabetic the surgery wouldn’t be able to claim for me , they get paid a fee for every diabetic on their books! So it’s not in their interests for me to be non-diabetic! Nonetheless I’m happy, they can call me what they want, but I know!

• posted by alliecat
    on

Of course, V.! I’m sorry, but “diabetic in remission” is still a HUGE accomplishment! You are a living reminder that it can
    be done, and we’re all very inspired and proud of you! You have spared yourself so many miserable outcomes! Krysia,
    too! xxx

• posted by Kafin13
    on

Well done, Verano – that’s a massive achievement 👍 Wendy, your iron will is amazing 💜

• posted by Birdy76
    on

Verano that is amazing news!❤️❤️ So pleased you are remission👌 So good to know and to have proof that this woe and you following it is working. Keep it up my lovely as I am sure you will reverse it completely at some point. It happens. I really am
    Over the moon for you. Birdy 💞🦜

• posted by arcticfox
    on

Great news, Verano. Well done and congratulations!
    Wendy, I’m glad you had such a lovely holiday in Sardinia. It sounds like a great place to holiday while being on BSD.
    I had not too bad a day today. Usual full fat yogurt with berries and hemp seeds and then for lunch I supported the egg fasters by having egg salad but with a bit of chopped green onion and avocado and on a bed of lettuce leaves. It was very good and very filling. I doubt I could do a full on egg fast as I need to have quite a high level of fibre in my diet, but I am actually enjoying having quite a few eggs in a week. I had an afternoon snack of shop bought kale chips, and then I didn’t need to eat an evening meal as I was still quite full. Just had a glass of kefir. It was good as I had another person viewing my flat this evening and they didn’t leave until after 8pm, so at least not eating means not cooking or cleaning. I’m off early to bed now for some much needed catch up on my sleep. I’m planning on eggs for breakfast tomorrow and some sort of salad for lunch as my balcony salad greens are growing like mad now and they need eating!

• posted by sixturkeys
    on

Yes, that is great news Verano! I am not sure why your GP gets a bung if you’re not being actively managed for T2, but hey ho..Nor why you had to ask if you needed to be kept on the other medication – you would have hoped that repeat prescriptions would involve more thought….I will keep July results to end of month, to see how much I can claw back from the first fortnight having injudicious blips, but this morning I put on the size 18 jeans I started off in in January. I kept them as a visual cautionary tale! It is amazing to me how I expanded to fit them, and equally how I have shrunk! It is a good reminder and encouragement. Wendleg, hope you didn’t get back home too late or too frazzled. Sardinia, with its thoughtful airport facilities, has definitely become a destination of choice for me – especially as travel around the island sounds so easy. Just need to sort out care I would be happy with for menagerie! Have a lovely day all; I will catch up with other threads later!

• posted by Verano
    on

Good morning!
    The threads are getting really busy at the moment and I’m sorry if I can’t keep up to date. Reading the egg fast thread I was stunned at the number of participants on the Facebook pages. How does anyone keep up with them!
    Anyway, after Wendy’s holiday success, I realise I must follow suit and give up chocolate and nuts ….. and crisp breads and cheese and the odd biscuit and …….
    Yes I do need to be more conscious of what I’m doing. Sunny was away for three months and only gained 6lbs that is also amazing. I can gain that much just being mindless!
    So yes, my weight might be a problem at the moment, but at least my T2 is under control. 6T I do get bi-annual blood tests and an annual eye screen so I guess this is how they justify taking a fee!
    Have a good Wednesday.

• posted by Snoop
    on

Hi Verano, just thought I’d pop over here to say congratulations on the diabetes in remission. That’s a tremendous achievement.

• posted by 7babies
    on

So hard to keep up. The thread is becoming busy. I’ll send a general hug or congrats to everyone in the interest of time. I took my 15 yo and a friend shopping yesterday. I avoided the bubble tea but did have salty(but judicious) Chinese food. I was not surprised to see the scale jump up. I’m going to attribute it to water. 💦 I am teaching yoga this morning at a summer camp which should be an experience and then traveling to Indianapolis to meet with an old college friend and see a show. I’m looking forward to that but not sure how the eating will go. I’m thinking just a couple eggs and some berries today to leave some dining out room. My 25 yo son is also coming today. He is moving and scavenging extra furniture and collecting his 18 yo brother to help.. I ‘m not sure I will even see him. Someone asked how I have time to post. My seven “ babies “ are 26,25,23,20,18,15 and 11 so while four live here at the moment they don’t need bathing, watching or tucked in.🙃 Have a lovely day or evening depending on where you are.

• posted by alliecat
    on

My goodness, 7babies! When I read one of your early posts, I didn’t interpret it to actually mean 7 children..You are “wonder
    woman”! Despite the size of the USA, there is only a small population of us here. I live in CT. Where are you? Hope you
    are settling in with the “community” 🙂

Allie

• posted by Verano
    on

Sorry a very late post today.
    Snoop thank you!
    So today I went to a very traditional beach resort with ‘tower’ ….. huge clue! It was so wonderful, but rundown, I felt like a child again , so haven’t had time to post until now but hope everyone is still on track.
    I have had no chocolate or nuts today, so that’s a great achievement, and now I have just a few hours until bed!
    I have a very last minute trip from next Sunday, so may not be around everyday, but I really hope somebody else will take up the baton and keep us going if I’m not around. I know a month long challenge is quite demanding but hey, we only have two weeks to go now.
    Keep going everyone …… even if at the end of the month you have only improved one aspect of your diet then that is a SUCCESS!

• posted by Elky
    on

Hi All

I don’t usually comment much on this thread, though I do keep an eye on it, but I just wanted to drop in to wish you all the best with your horse today, Arcticfox – I know it’s been a bit of a trial to get to this point so I hope today goes super-smoothly to make up for it all. Fingers crossed!

And I’m still being relatively judicious, though my detailed plans changed a bit because I jumped on the Egg Fast. But I consider it judicious 😊

Verano, thanks for this idea, it has been a good prompt for me. A bit worried July is half done already though!!

Elky

• posted by arcticfox
    on

Thank you Elky, it’s very kind of you to be thinking of me. At least it appears that the move will actually finally happen. I’ve been spending the last few days squeezing my horse into every narrow spot on the property in preparation for loading, and he has been an absolute champ, so fingers crossed.
    Food-wise it has been a challenging week. I am up 1.5kg again which is disappointing, but having some transit issues so it may be down to that. I have kept to salads for lunch but fell off the egg wagon a couple days ago. I will boil up some more for the trip though. I’ve got some nuts to take with me as well. I will be staying with my parents for a couple of days and will have access to cheese, eggs, greek yogurt and all kinds of veggies from the garden. There was some talk of saving save me the last bowl of fresh raspberries that they picked off their bushes too which will be nice.
    I will be off line for a couple of days while I am away, but hopefully will be able to focus more on myself when I return.

• posted by alliecat
    on

Have a safe trip, ArticFox. You know that you’ve been “judicious” in preparing your horse for the transfer to his new
    home. Enjoy your time with your parents 🙂 It sounds as if you will have access to very healthy food while you are there.
    Come on back to us when you are able. We will keep the “home fires burning” for you!

• posted by 7babies
    on

Arctic-I hope your horse did well and you enjoy your time away. My weight has been in a holding pattern the past two days which, of course, is better than up. I have a very hectic weekend planned but I will endeavor to remain judicious. I can get comfortably into some pants that were tight which is exciting. When I have a moment I will measure myself. Enjoy the weekend all.

• posted by Verano
    on

Allie any chance of taking over this thread? We have a very last minute, unexpected, trip on Sunday for a couple of weeks and I won’t be able to log on everyday. Would be much appreciated. It would be a shame to let the thread fizzle out. Thank you, in anticipation!

• posted by luciaslife
    on

The Judicious July thread has been very useful to me, although I rarely post sorry. I was hoping for Attentive August as well to help stay on the straight and narrow

• posted by alliecat
    on

I’d be happy to, V.! My pleasure! It’s been awhile since I hosted a thread, and you have always been my role model for how
    to do it with your customary grace. Consider it done, and enjoy your travels 🙂 🙂 🙂

• posted by Verano
    on

Thank you my friend! I know you will do a great job.
    Somebody suggested ‘Awesome August’ I think, and sorry not sure who, but maybe you could kick that one off too Allie?
    Will pop in as often as possible xx

• posted by alliecat
    on

I will, V.! I’m @ 90% certain the title for the new month is of sixturkeys devising..but she can confirm it. I will use that title
    unless she wishes to take it on. I’ll keep an eye open for your posts when you can manage it. Safe travels xxx

• posted by Verano
    on

Thank you! Will stay in touch xx

• posted by sixturkeys
    on

I suggested Attentive August – Awesome might be tempting fate. I have tried to stay away from scales, but this morning showed a complete lack of movement since 1 July…I can tell from clothes that I have slimmed down in parts (and, as per tape measure, round my natural waist line), but sadly it just seems to put jelly belly into greater relief….Have had a worrying last couple of days. I found out late Thursday from my sister in law that my younger bro had had surgery on Weds for a ruptured appendix. It sounded really nasty (the surgeon said a delay of 12 hours would have been fatal…). His appendix is (was) apparently in an unusual place, tucked up near the liver and behind the bowel, and the word “gangrene” was mentioned…It had been grumbling for a couple of weeks, but GP just shrugged shoulders (I do sometimes wonder when you read about GPs…) and even in A&E they didn’t seem that concerned. But apparently the **** really hit the fan in theatre when the initial laparoscopic investigation revealed the extent of the mess inside…. Hospital stay of 7-10 days, and he has not been allowed to eat because they had to stitch up the bowel (tho oddly, he won’t be released until he has “had a motion”)… He sounds remarkably well all things considered. Poor Mum is very worried about her 56 year old baby , and I am on Auntie 6T babysitting standby (he was a late starter and has a 6 and 3 year old), and they are between nannies. So any grumbling in your tummies, be persistent! Before he got to the collapsing in agony stage, it was manifesting itself as a vague ache and then really bad indigestion-type feeling. Hope all are well! We have gone from torrential rain in London to a lovely sunny late afternoon. xx

on

Wow six turkeys all sounds very dramatic and I’m just glad he finally got diagnosed in time. Wishing you all well and a speedy recovery for your brother X

• posted by alliecat
    on

6T, “Attentive August” is more logical, of course 🙂 I’m happy to have you take it on of you would like to, put you have
    lots to attend to in the family arena at the moment….We’re all very glad for you and your family that your brother was
    diagnosed in time. Blessing to all of you!

Cat, you’ve gone silent on us! How are you doing??

It’s so good to see you out and about, DCT 🙂

• posted by alliecat
    on

Good Grief! My typing is deplorable today!

• posted by wendleg
    on

That sounds scary,6T and you must be relieved that your brother was finally given the urgent op he needed. Best not dwell on what could have been.

It’s true we have to trust our doctors but it’s slightly worrying they didn’t pick up on it .

Appendicitis, gall bladder issues, , kidney stones …I keep reading about those conditons and feel I need to be vigilant about symptoms. That’s a wake up call 6T….not to ignore any persistent grumblings !

I hope your brother feels better soon and love to you and your family xx

• posted by Verano
    on

Attentive August sounds wonderful to me but then I’ll only be popping in now and again. The really good thing is having an active thread that you can pop in and out of during a month. I really hope somebody sets it up for August.
    Long way in the future but I’d be happy to set up ‘Stupendous September ‘ or similar to get us heading towards the end of the year with ‘gusto’!
    Anyway just for the moment, maybe we should be concentrate on July, ….. just 10 days left from tomorrow the 21st ….. still time to really make July count!

• posted by alliecat
    on

Have no fears, V. 🙂 You know that I’m “dependable”! Options are that I will do August, 6T will do August, or we will host
    the thread together. Expect to have you back at the helm in Sept, though!

• posted by Verano
    on

Hope you weather your heatwave Allie!
    Yes between us we will carry on! To the end if 2019!!!!!!!

• posted by sixturkeys
    on

I am not sure I have the technical ability to set up a new thread….My brother might in fact be discharged tomorrow, having eaten shepherd’s pie and ham sandwiches today. We are perhaps lucky that we come from strong Irish farming stock. I remember my GP was amazed that I was seemingly so unperturbed by a really bad case of mastitis soon after my son’s birth. So we have a good immune system to thank, and what at the end of the day is a fantastic NHS. But don’t ignore any grumblings! As an additional inducement for Attentive August and Sensible September, a friend of many years, a widower, is getting married again in November. It will be “smart”, and my ex will be there…So ladies, I will really have to knock em for 6…

on

6T I’m sure you’ll amaze them in November! It’s really motivating to have something like that to aim for. I do like the concept of tackling our respective goals on a month by month basis so do count me in for August and September. I’d been doing ok recently but the last week or so can feel myself slipping back into some bad habits so need to get my act together again!

• posted by Violinist
    on

Morning my virtual friends!

Our house has had a flurry of activity as we found ourselves hiring a lawyer to make sure our builders do the right things on our new home being built. We have caught them in a few lies and trying to do some cheap swaps (hubby is there every day). So it has been stressful. The contract says the home must be completed by September first but unless they are there every day, we don’t see that happening. Hence the lawyer.
    I have not had a change of weight, but have had a change of habits as I continue to ignore alcohol, I now must get my calories down so have increased my good fat intake.

I have been trying many new recipes including cauliflower mash and shepherds pis with cauliflower. That was so yummy. Also a stew recipe from diet doctor website, which was hubby’s favorite.

Exercise wise, I now do an early morning walk for 30 minutes to beat the south florida heat, then I swim laps for 30 minutes and hope to start increasing my body weight exercises.
    I am enjoying posts from all of youand will continue with you in August. Thanks for asking about me!

Catherine
    I watched your eggfast but could never partake as I am sensitive to eggs. I also have to keep my menus well balanced and without eggs, heavy creams, corn, grains and gluten or my poor digestive system goes bazirk!

• posted by Verano
    on

Hi Cat good to see you are still with us. House building/renovations are never going to be easy or on time! We did major renovations several years ago and at one point I told the builders I didn’t any longer care what they did because I was selling up! We didn’t of course, and a bit like giving birth, you soon forget the pain! Best of luck anyway.

• posted by alliecat
    on

I think you’re right, Cat. The one thing this lifestyle teaches us is that we get very tuned in to what our bodies will or
    will not tolerate. I hope the exercise functions as a stress reliever too, as it’s only about 40 days until you are due to take
    occupancy of your new home 🙂 I think that new construction can be even harder than a renovation, but you were so wise
    to have a penalty clause in your contract, so that there will be financial consequences if there are delays. The end is near,
    Cat, so just hang on in there! Resisting the alcohol is a mighty accomplishment, so be proud of yourself!

• posted by Violinist
    on

Late evening/early morning Verano and Allie! Thank you for the support. The new construction can get crazy for sure!

August ends up being a quieter month each year as there is still no bible study on Mondays until September, and our Orchestra takes August off so every Tuesday is freed up, Wednesday I still volunteer my accounting skills at church, Thursday is grocery day after planning a weeks’ meals and posting to myfitnesspal, Friday and Saturday are free and Sunday is church later in the morning. So, plenty of time for the early walk for 30 minutes and swimming laps for 30 minutes.

I have been doing more new recipe cooking low carb and just love the new recipes. Talk later as I hope to go back to bed. 12:45 am here

• posted by chunkyd
    on

Hello everyone!
    Weekly update here. Weigh in this morning and another 1.8 lbs lost. Total for 3 weeks is 9.6 lbs which I am pleased with. I need to do more exercise throughout the week, and a couple of days this last week my water consumption has not been what it should. Ideally would like to lose another 11 lbs minimum by end of August when I go on holiday, so I won’t be stopping at the end of this month!

• posted by 7babies
    on

6T-glad your brother will be fine.
    Violinist’good luck on the house
    I have had food poisoning. I’m sure the scale is down but not the way to do it. Off to lie down. I think I’m on the mend but feel like a weak kitten.

• posted by arcticfox
    on

Hi everyone, I’m back and gosh it seems I’ve missed a lot. It will take me a bit to catch up. 7babies, sorry to hear about the food poisoning, that is never fun.
    My horse move went as well as it could have gone and in many ways better than expected. He has settled in well and has unlimited food and many more friends and much more freedom than he had here. I saw him settled in on Friday evening and then carried onto my parents place. I saw him again when I came back home on Sunday and he was doing well. Nickered when he saw me and came trotting up to say hi. It hasn’t really sunk in yet that I won’t be seeing him everyday. I am definitely in need of the break so I can look after myself for a change, but I will miss him.
    Food was okay but not fully compliant while I was away. I ended up fasting for most of the day on Friday, but had a salad with chickpeas for dinner on the road. The food at my parents was much more carby than I was expecting. Usually there is lots that I can find to eat, and they often need help eating things up before they go off, so I didn’t take anything with me, only to discover that my mum and one of my sisters who lives there have decided that they are lactose intolerant and so they have filled the refrigerator with low fat, sugary, lactose free yogurts instead of the healthy plain variety they used to have and rubbery, tasteless, lactose free cheese. I tried to make some egg salad for lunches but they only had mayonaise with soybean oil in it, so that was out to. It was very disappointing. I did make dinner for everyone on Saturday evening so did have more control for that meal and made a nice veggie curry that everyone enjoyed. On my way home I stopped at the supermarket and got some real cheese and yogurt! At least they did have the promised raspberries (and I even managed to scrounge a few more off the bushes to bring home with me) and some cherries as well.
    Anyway, now that I’m back I can focus on my sleep, fitness and diet for the rest of July!

• posted by Californiagirl
    on

Hi, I’m back too! We head home from Cervinia Italy this morning, after a perfect week under the Matterhorn. The only real issue here was the food in restaurants — lots of polenta, pasta, pizza, huge baskets of bread, gnocchi, aaaagh!! It was very hard to come up with a BSD-friendly meal, so I just did my best and I admit to eating way more pizza than I should have eaten.
    I tried to balance the carbs with hiking, and because it is so steep here, it may have worked.
    Hiking was truly challenging, even for my daughter and son in law (or they just said that to be kind ha ha) — my tally for the week was 40 miles and 12,000 feet vertical — and I am going to say that my “working to failure” in Bath really paid off! (That was the new workout I added to my exercise routine based on a BSD post about muscle building by working the muscle to “failure”).
    So many great posts for me to catch up on! I will answer more fully later. Arctic fox, I’m so glad your lovely horse is settled.
    I LOVED reading the egg fast thread and I got everyone here into the story so I gave them the synopsis every morning over breakfast — they were very amused by the saga!
    Back to fresh fish and salads, I can hardly wait!

• posted by Californiagirl
    on

My BSD refresh shopping done! Lettuce, endive, rocket, anise, tomatoes, peppers avocado, olives and sprouts, pumpkin seeds, eggs and fish and halloumi — I was so happy to load up with greenery!
    Also, I saw the conversation around magnesium — I really dislike supplements as they are not used by the body the same way as “whole” foods — in fact, I have read many warnings about supplements — and I always buy pumpkin seeds to sprinkle on my salads — they are a fantastic source of magnesium — thought I’d pass that on.

Please log in or register to post a reply.