In other news…

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Janet1973
    on

Tom Kerridge the chef has lost 10 stone over 2 years, how? By cutting carbs. Well done Tom!

The Port Talbot Tata steel plant is in serious trouble. I understand all about this, having family in Teesside and living now in Rotherham. However, woman on radio used an unfortunate choice of words, claims Port Talbot could be ‘a fat ugly child nobody wants’.

Some artist wants to come to Hull (Hull?) to take photos of hundreds of people naked. He’s got an online registration form going on. Who’s up for it then?

• posted by Bill1954
    on

**Woman rescued after climbing Ben Nevis with ‘just a selfie stick’**
    Judith – get back down here – now !!!

• posted by Janet1973
    on

Was in Asda about an hour ago and two young men walked past me. They were on their lunch break. One said to the other, ‘Are we having something healthy or something nice?’ ….?

• posted by Switzerland
    on

Choose health!

• posted by Janet1973
    on

The ‘fitbit charge’ I ordered arrived today and has already gone back. My cacao has also arrived today, lets hope I do better with that!

Please log in or register to post a reply.