I HAVE A PLAN – Week 13 starting Oct 16

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Verano
    on

Wendy enjoy Spain! No problem with food there but might just be the Rioja that proves a problem! Enjoy!

• posted by happyitsworking
    on

Allie I will join in if you start another week. I finally have gotten on track after restarting over all the time after doing one week. It’s seems as if I Keep sabotaging myself after only one week and it’s going to stop now. I just don’t know what it is about week two, but I’m tired of losing and regaining the same 5 lbs over and over.

• posted by wendleg
    on

Thanks Verano ! I am fortunate in that I love fish, sea food etc but booze of any sort gives me a ‘bad head’ so i will be drinking the agua con o sin gas !! I never travel without my little basket filters and my supply of green tea . As long as I have access to a kettle I will be ok ! It remains to be seen if I can refrain from desserts of any kind but I have my fasting weapon available on our return if need be 😉

• posted by Verano
    on

Allie another idea, if you need one, is to go back to the ‘Just Seven Days’ idea. Committing to just one week of giving up something or including something like exercise, water etc. Even if it’s for just a few days of the week. Or maybe if it ain’t broke don’t fix it!

• posted by alliecat
    on

Verano, your instincts when it comes to thread titles, and when it’s time to change them is always spot on.
    I’ll have a new one up with weekly challenge in the title, before sunrise on tuesday. I’m drawing a blank at
    the moment, but inspiration will soon arrive! Look for me in the morning, happyitsworking, and wendleg.
    I’ll be here, at my customary post! 🙂 See you then…

• posted by KazzUK
    on

Good morning friends!
    16.0.1 on the scales this morning! Tantalisingly close to the 15’s! I’m slightly disappointed at only 1.7 lbs loss but I shouldn’t be. Some transit issues, so it hopefully will right itself by tomorrow!
    Good luck to everyone today!
    Kazzeexx

• posted by Verano
    on

Another week back on track for me and a loss. Who can ask for more!

• posted by alliecat
    on

Good Morning, all. We’re continuing this thread with a new title..REFOCUS. Looking forward to seeing you
    all over there 🙂 Staring the week with a loss is great, V. and Kazz..Excellent!!!

• posted by caronl
    on

Hi all. Just to round off for this week, I can report a small loss of 0.7kg. Not yet into the 71kg range, but hope to achieve that before my BSD anniversary on 27 October. See you all on the new thread!

• posted by AuroraMagic
    on

Hi KazzUK

Ach 1.7lb is great. My loss has been really slow! About 1lb a wk or so … most weeks a tad less but now and again a little more… and some wks nothing… But it is still very slowing going down! 🙂
    I must say it has just ‘become a way of life’ now. Only now and again do I just have a flicker for ‘something else’ but it’s rare I must say.
    I can ‘get hungry’ but I’m trying to then eat the next meal if it’s approximately due and if on the rare occassion it isn’t try and go do something else or just have a little yoghurt with blueberries /strawberries or hummous and salad. 🙂

• posted by AuroraMagic
    on

Hi Verano,
    I wondered about starting a thread on ‘Diet Changes’ … things like how I don’t really ‘miss’ sugar! I’m more amazed by this as I have had such a sweet tooth. Then things like how I eat so much more savory than I used to I just don’t seem to want never mind crave sugar …. (OMG) any more! WOW.
    That the ‘utter commitment’ to this way of life, does see me not even want white rice or pasta of any kind even in the cupboard!
    I feel that their ‘wrong food’ for me. Even looking at cakes or other type foods they are just simply ‘off the menu’.
    It’s almost a weird feeling. In a way there is a little miss them but that’s just habit / psychology. The fact that I am so much slimmer and ‘feel lighter’ is such a self-motivating and ongoing link it totally over-rides any desire to get tempted or return to ‘old habits’.
    So this diet has changed me. From how I relate to food, and instead of being it’s slave I now control what I want… .but most important of all, I no longer feel ‘I can’t afford’ this or that, but my body deserves sensible good food.
    That alone is a massive change for me. I used to have a prawn as a massive once in a while treat. Now I have some every week (once at least) even though they are expensive! But if I think how much I spent on ‘sugar products’ it’s a lot less. 🙂

Please log in or register to post a reply.