I HAVE A PLAN – Week 10 starting Sept. 25

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by alliecat
    on

Hi Friends! I’m just back from a week at the ocean…Not had a chance to read through what I missed, but
    I see that we haven’t started this week’s challenge..Hope you’ll be joining me 🙂 Time to empty the sand
    out of my shoes!! See you all tomorrow 🙂

Allie

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Welcome back, Allie – I’ll be here for the coming week for sure. Looking forward to catching up on news soon.

• posted by Natalie
    on

Oo a week at the ocean sounds lovely!
    My personal challenge this week is to weigh and measure and track my calories! And keep up the fluids. And get out in the garden more.

• posted by Verano
    on

Hi! Hope you had a good trip Allie.
    Well I’m back and ready to start over again. New starting weight, new goal, new journal and full of enthusiasm. So I’m in for week10. Can’t believe I’ve wasted 9 weeks! In fact the first nine months of this year have been a bit of a mess but there are still three left.. Kazz has organised a ‘road trip’ to get us to Christmas, can’t let her down so now I have two threads to keep me on target. My goal for this week is to get well and truly back on track. Looking forward to embracing BSD in all its glory again!

• posted by alliecat
    on

Sunny, Natalie and V.: It was a GREAT trip, so we just had to extend it for a few more days! The weather can
    be very unpredictable this time of year. SO windy, which created a spectacular surf this time out! We had
    a special treat on arrival (we traveled in torrential rain!): A glorious double rainbow formed out over the
    ocean, something I’d never seen before 🙂 We heard screen doors opening and closing, and then the rolling
    lawn was filled with other guests (and their cameras). A rather nice welcome..sun emerging plus a double
    rainbow 🙂 🙂 🙂 Stayed 90% to plan with the food, but the wine creep was very much in evidence, so I’m
    buckling down to undo any damage that might have caused. I think it helps knowing that yesterday was
    the first day of Autumn, so the start of both a new season as well as a countdown to Christmas.

You sound very focused V.!!! THAT makes me very happy to hear!

Sunny, how was your getaway to France? I’m glad that we’ll be traveling together for another week!
    I hope that week 9 participants will be along shortly….Wendleg, how about you??

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Verano, so good to see you are back and absolutely focused and really determined again. I’m confident you can do great things before the festive season hits.
    Allie, how lovely that you were able to extend you break. I doubt very much that there has been any significant damage done in the few days you were suffering from wine creep and any that is evident, I’m sure will be resolved by the end of week 10. The France thing didn’t happen, due to my suddenly being poorly and unable to travel – it’s documented elsewhere on the forum, so I’m not going to bore with it all again. Was disappointed not to be able to make the trip, but it couldn’t be helped and we’ll rearrange it sometime soon-ish.
    Starting this week 3.2lb under target and I’m hoping to be able to build on that this week. Had been lower at one point in the week due to the enforced fasting caused by my being poorly, but there has been a bounce back, which I hope is now complete – fingers crossed.
    Plan to tackle this week as before – trying to keep the carbs well in check, keep well hydrated and move about more. Turkey is only two weeks away and we will be eating out twice next week, so need to make the week count.

• posted by alliecat
    on

Oh Sunny, how disappointing! (I found your posts on Positives, at last) Sinusitis is miserable, and antibiotics
    don’t agree with me either! Lumbosacral muscle pain and spasms make quality sleep impossible. Using
    heat is far more palatable than ice, but ice seems to provide me with more relief. Have you ever tried this?
    Fill a paper cup with water, and place in freezer. When frozen, peel back about half of the paper cup,
    and have an “assistant” roll the ice back and forth over the area until it becomes flaming red and numbs
    the muscles involved, until it’s all melted. I HATE this in the winter, but it provides relief for a longer period of
    time for me. I don’t like to think of you traveling by car to Turkey with this going on! I’m glad that you’re
    feeling a bit better my friend, but you need to get this “sorted”, as you would probably say, before your
    departure 🙂 Thinking of you!

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Thanks for the kind words and interesting advice. I haven’t tried cold as a relief for that kind of pain, but will bear that in mind in a similar situation. This was the first time I have reacted to an antibiotic like that, but it’s certainly on my list of ‘Don’t touch again’! The replacement antibiotic has done it’s job – have a couple more days to take. Don’t worry, we are flying to Turkey this time, so no long road trip. I’m feeling pretty much normal now, so am not concerned about travelling out there and know I can get good medical care there if need be – not that I’m expecting to need it.

• posted by Verano
    on

Sunny flying sounds like a good plan!! I’ve also had an antibiotic that made me feel really very ill. Once they adjusted the medication I was fine but maybe we should all be more careful with antibiotics. I have never thought about ice either but it certainly sounds like something to bear in mind.

• posted by wendleg
    on

Great to see you back Allie ! Glad you had a wonderful break but it’s like my comfort blanket is back now you have returned 😉

Holidays/vacations are an important part of life and thank goodness for budget flights so we can get away to different European cities at a reasonable price. Looking forward to Malaga and Seville in October.

Allie I am 5 kilos down, still doing OMAD and presently on Day 3 of Week 4. Determined to keep going and I would love to double my loss at the end of the 8 weeks.

Wishing you all the very best for your personal challenges this Week xx

• posted by alliecat
    on

There you are, wendleg! What a lovely compliment..Thank you!!! Never fear, I’m always around 🙂 I’m so
    glad to hear that you’ve been been adjusting so well, and are out and about on the forums. You are doing
    magnificently! The apron WILL GO, but mine left it to be the very last thing to go. Off to Spain before you
    know it! Is Oct. a fabulous month to be there?
    Time to rattle some pots and pans if we expect to have anything for dinner! See you tomorrow, all 🙂

• posted by Natalie
    on

Allie I would love to get rid of my apron! I was so horrified when it first appeared. When I was bigger it would get sore underneath in hot weather. This summer should be better. I think I’ve lost weight very evenly, which means I’m still an apple shape, just a smaller apple. I remember the days I was an hourglass. Sigh.

• posted by alliecat
    on

Hi, Natalie! When I was young and gained a few lbs., THAT’S the first place that I’d notice it 🙂 Very
    difficult to exercise it away! Nineteen years ago things spun out of control completely, and that’s
    when I began to gain weight in earnest. Thank God for baggy tunic tops! Being Australian, you will probably
    appreciate this analogy…I used to call the area below my navel my “kangaroo pouch” 🙂 🙂 🙂 Loathed it!
    Nothing much left there now, however. Perhaps a little “rounding”? My post menapausal contemporaries
    who have always been thin seem to have this too, so it may go with the territory… No more constant
    backache though! How are you doing with the extra gluten diet? Don’t get too attached to that bread 🙂
    How many days do you have to go? Happy to see you here on the weekly thread!
    It’s @3:00am here and I haven’t totally given up on getting some additional sleep, so see all of you lovelies
    a little later..
    Allie

• posted by Violinist
    on

Morning all! Welcome back Allie. Hope you went back to bed. It is 4:53 here in Florida. Our weather is still in the mid 90’s, so lots of pool time swimming laps.

Now did you guys start the week on Wednesdays?

• posted by alliecat
    on

Good morning, Violinist! Since we are both up at this hour, how do you feel about pre-dawn chats? 🙂
    How are you faring with your plan for the week?
    This thread officially begins on a tuesday, but one of us usually sets it up on a monday, to have
    it in place for the week. Have a great one!

Allie

• posted by Violinist
    on

Pre dawn chats are great!

I have been struggling all year with 4-6 pm cocktails. Healthy food, low carb, and low cal is not my issue

• posted by EclecticRajistani
    on

Welcome back Allie! sounds like you enjoyed your trip. And thanks for starting the weekly challenge. Technically I’m on week 3 but this helps.
    Wendleg, sorry to hear you have been unwell but hope new antibiotics have kicked in by now! And your planned trips by plane sound great! Natalie I definitely have an apron and Allie I have also named it my kangaroo pouch as I have carried three babies in there too! So glad we can get rid of it. Talking of getting rid Ive lost drum roll another 7 pounds so that’s a a stone in 2.5 weeks. Although, it’s been a tough week have a rotten cold and I’m fairly up and down emotionally trying to work out what to do with my life, me thinks I’m in some sort of mid life just turned 40. Anyway won’t bore you with all that only that it almost affected my willpower re food and wine. Violinist I miss cocktail hour. But I resisted the urge. My overeating all the wrong foods is definitely an emotional one. Thanks for listening.
    How are you all doing as we head towards the weekend?
    Xx

• posted by alliecat
    on

Oh, Eclectic, you are a STAR! A stone loss in 2.5 weeks is utterly amazing 🙂 I plodding along at a
    dependable but very “average” rate of loss of a stone a month. Please don’t get discouraged if it
    slows down or you find yourself on a plateau for awhile..it does happen to a great many of us.
    There are always tweaks to be made that nudge our bodies out of it! It just takes patience.
    Right now however, you are sailing on the wind 🙂 Throw your head back, laugh, and enjoy the
    journey….It’s a pleasure to read about yours!!!
    Violinist, breaking the cocktail/wine habit IS hard…I gave it up for 10 months because I couldn’t
    tolerate the fact that it stalled the numbers on the scale. It’s something I can allow 2-3 evenings
    a week in maintenance, but I still must remain vigilant about “wine creep”, a phrase I coined to
    describe my own self destructive tendencies 🙂 Thinking of wine as “liquid sugar in a glass” seems
    to help. I’ll be looking for you pre-dawn, on this thread 🙂

on

Hi Allie, thank you that’s very kind 😳 I am not good at receiving praise but I love your line of head back laugh and enjoy the journey, it warms my 💓 so thank you 🤗

I have to say with other weight loss programmes I haven’t lost so much so quickly. I know I will get discouraged as this rate of loss won’t continue but I will be back on here I promise when that happens. I bought a bag online my well done on losing a stone. So another 4 treats (experiences not just material stuff although will definitely buy some new clothes at the end!!) to give myself after every stone I lose till I get to goal weight.
    How do you all treat yourselves?

It’s good to hear that you can have some wine in maintenance. Although wine creep is definitely something I have to be aware of too. I was hoping to stick to red wine and g&t with low tonics only. Say goodbye to the white wine , prosecco & cocktails damn 😂 No wonder I’m losing weight after cutting out all that!

Please keep sharing as it really helps to check in with fellow BSD experienced and newbies!
    Almost Friday and then the weekend 🎉

• posted by Natalie
    on

Good morning everyone, I’m feeling a little down right now but reading all the encouragement here (and just people’s lives) helps. My husband is sick again, just a cold or flu nothing serious, but we’ve all been sick over and over for months and after about a week of all being well – here we go again. He was sneezing violently half the night, very runny nose etc. no doubt we’ll all catch it. School holidays start tomorrow, and Jasmine has a gymnastics comp on Sunday so we really don’t want to be ill again. It’s not just this house; extended family, husband’s workmates etc have all been sick many timeslately. I guess it was just a bad winter in Sydney.

Also (grumble grumble) I’ve mentioned I’ve been eating bread so I can test for Coeliac/gluten intolerance; I have been happy that I haven’t put on any weight but today I just feel sad I’m not losing any and can’t properly commit to the BSD. I feel like a fraud even being here on the forums.

Sorry for being so mopey, maybe I just didn’t get enough sleep what with all the coughing and sneezing and nose blowing right beside me! We don’t have a spare bedroom, but today I will set up the daybed I’ve established in the lounge for times like these. Then I can sneak out tonight if I need to.

• posted by Violinist
    on

Thanks Allie, unfortunately I just got up thinking it is 2:30,when it is 12:30 am. Arggh!!!!

• posted by Violinist
    on

Eclectic, you are doing awesome!! Thanks for the support all!

• posted by Verano
    on

Natalie we all go through rough patches but at least spring is in the air for you so hopefully things will improve. Whatever just hold in there and it will all work itself out.
    Well Day 4 of 7 is upon us and I’ve not weighed or counted one morsel of food yet! So today I will start again. Just off to make some jasmine green tea to start the day, it always makes me feel really virtuous! Have a good day.

• posted by alliecat
    on

V., the week isn’t over yet! I think it must be a real challenge to establish a routine when you travel
    as much as you do. I don’t travel much, so it’s easier to remain in control. You’ll get back in the
    groove, I know. Green jasmine tea sounds very nice!

Natalie, I think you’re a little sleep deprived? Everything looks worse than it is in your state of
    being. Please don’t think of yourself as a fraud 🙂 You’re still with us and I hope you know that we
    pass no judgement here! How much longer do you have to consume the blasted bread??? Many
    of us who have struggled with weight issues are black and white, all or nothing personality types.
    I certainly am…Just try to get through this prescribed “bread eating” period, and I think you will
    see the scales moving again. Bread is such a terrible carb hit…Fight on, girl! It’s all worth it 🙂
    You have friends here!

Violinist, your nights do sound very similar to mine! I had an unprecedented night last night..
    slept through from 11:00pm – 5:30am. THAT doesn’t happen too often! I resort to talk radio
    podcasts in the middle of the night. It annoys my husband no end that there is the low rumble of
    voices in the background while he’s trying to sleep 🙂 He should be used to it by now!

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Natalie – this is absolutely the right place for you to be and there is no shame in venting when things are feeling doom and gloom. These are the times we are most likely to shrug our shoulders and over indulge in something we shouldn’t, so need the support of the folks here to keep us plodding on. I’ve certainly made plenty of use of the forum in this way and found it invaluable.

Allie is right, sleep deprivation definitely doesn’t help and hopefully if you can get some rest, you will begin to feel better. I appreciate your frustration having to eat bread at the moment, but it is presumably a short term things and there is a good reason for eating it right now, so try not to let it get you down, it will be over soon and you can get back to full on BSD and see the pounds start to drop again.

Keep going and keep posting Natalie, hope you have a good w/e and feel more positive soon.

• posted by wendleg
    on

Hello lovely friends

Just checking in .Feeling a bit weary as I have a head cold which I am treating with lemon and ginger hot water and essential oils. Thank goodness it’s the weekend and I can sleep in a bit. Mornings are cooler here but the afternoons are still in the high twenties.
    Dragged myself to our local town hall this afternoon. Hubby and I finally have French passports and ID cards. It took 2 years but the sweat and toil was worth it ( Still keep British nationality)

Being out meant I could keep going on OMAD . Had a portion of cauliflower cheese with rocket, endive, radish and cherry tomatoes followed by my Greek yog dessert.
    I am nearly half way through now. See what happens on the scales this weekend.Sort of expecting to plateau a bit. We’ll see.
    I have been keeping an eye on the posts. Nathalie you need a good night’s sleep. Don’t you dare say you feel like a fraud on the forums !!!. As Allie says ..noone judges here and that is why I feel so comfortable and supported .
    Consider yourself hugged !

Eclectic I sympathise ..having a cold is a downer but keep going. You are doing so well . Accept the praise.! We all understand emotional eating. I have often used food as a treat telling myself I deserve it after having a bad day but it doesn’t cut it really. We have to look after ourselves. Don’t worry about ‘boring us’ with your concerns. You definitely are not and you have the Tools and fantastic support on here to help you through.
    Have a great weekend everyone

on

Hi everybody,
    Natalie sleep deprivation is the worse! So don’t beat yourself up. Take care of the basics and no one is a fraud here. When the children were really little we suffered with sleep deprivation and lots of viruses. Be kind and patient with yourself.

My head cold is terrible today. Pretty sure I had too much cheese at book club. But I had OMAD just for yesterday which consisted of crudites and hummus, walnuts and berrries. I stuck to light tonic flavoured drink and a herbal tea. To be honest lots of us were sneezing and sniffling yesterday, tis definitely the seasons of colds in London.

Thanks for the empathy and reassurance Wendleg. I like to share and my day job of writing and soon to be teaching part time again can be at times a self critical profession. And also despite all the ways we can communicate these days I think so much of what we say is filtered and there is a distancing from our real feelings. This forum is rather unique in that we can be fairly personal, honest and vulnerable. Which in turn makes us rally around eachother wherever and whoever we are.

I’m sorry to hear you have this horrid cold. I’ll be joining you on the lemon and ginger drink. Congrats on the French passports. I could do with another trip to the south of France. Although I’m quite enjoying the cooler weather. We had such a hot summer here it was too much for us Brits. Enjoy your lie in and enjoy the low temperature for as long as it lasts.

Verano, Jasmine tea sounds lovely. 😬 Have to say I don’t weigh anything (apart from myself) I just look at the labels re carb etc and that seems to be working so far. Is your travelling part of your job or for leisure? Either way I always long to do more of that. Reading Eat, Pray and Love at the moment so I have this romantic notion of life and travel as the solver of all woes. On that note I’m going to get a cuppa and curl up with my book before I tackle homework with my three 🐒 🐒 🐒
    Hope violinist and sunny b your had a good week too. Enjoy the weekend ladies may it be full of rest, sleep and nice things xx

• posted by wendleg
    on

What a lovely post Eclectic ! I too greatly appreciate the honesty and non judgmental vibe on this forum. We all have our vulnerabilities and kindness is freely given on here.
    I’m with you on the travelling and fortunately my job allows me to get away and recharge every few months.

I’m off to make a nutritious green soup to fight this head cold which is stopping me from functioning normally.

Yes this weekend will be a gentle one. Essentil oils and herbal infusions and rest .

Have a great weekend Eclectic

• posted by Natalie
    on

Thanks for the very kind words everyone. I did get a better sleep last night and so feel much more cheerful today, also spent some time in the sunny garden doing some aggressive pruning so that helped too! Eclectic and wendleg sorry to hear you have colds. Soup is definitely comforting, I made some chicken soup for my sniffly husband today and it was definitely appreciated. But he seeemed to have caught my negativity – he was talking about how he will probably die of double pneumonia one day…

• posted by alliecat
    on

Good afternoon, everyone! It seems that some of our immune systems are being challenged at the moment 🙂
    Whether we are switching to Fall or heading into Spring, I think that there are different allergens in the
    air, mold spores, etc. I never have problems with IBS symptoms, accept when we change seasons!
    The goldenrod that blooms in Sept. on my side of the pond creates congestion. I think the idea of
    boosting our immune systems with healthy, whole foods is the “natural” way to go, and using essential
    oils can be helpful too. Supposedly, applying oregano oil to the soles of the feet is beneficial for the
    lungs and sinuses…very fragrant, though 🙂 I must remember to set up the diffuser, or even simply
    inhale over the bottle. I’d be very interested in knowing how others use essential oils!

I hope everyone is feeling better by the end of the weekend, and we can plow on to a good end of
    the challenge result! I’ll have week 11 posted by monday afternoon, and hope to see everyone
    continuing on for another week. Wishing you all a sunny weekend out in the fresh air, or lots of
    rest, if that’s what you need. Care for yourselves, my friends…You all deserve it!

Allie

• posted by Verano
    on

Good morning! So glad you are sounding a little brighter Natalie’s. A good nights sleep definitely lifts the mood and I’m glad that everyone is starting to return to good health. I ‘doctored’ my chicken soup last week at the height of my cold. I just added a little ginger, chilli and lemon grass and heated it for about 5minutes. It really helped clear my head!
    ERajistani my travelling is for leisure and it’s certainly a pleasure! As Allie says the downside is that it’s very difficult to get back into a proper routine. After today I have a clear diary for almost 6 weeks so even though I’ve not reached my goal for this week yet, I will start again tomorrow.
    Allie I used to use lavender oil on a cotton wool ball, on my pillow when I was finding sleeping difficult. I found that really helpful. Oregano oil sounds very interesting. I have had reflexology in the past and found that very good too.
    Happy Sunday to all.

• posted by wendleg
    on

Morning everyone

It’s lovely feeling ‘looked after’ by Allie ! Feeling a bit less congested this morning although I am now coughing.Got to clear the system . Ginger is great. I used to love eating crystallized ginger by the bagful but that’s a no no now I too like the sound of oregano oïl. I love the smell and flavour. We bought some organic dried oregano in Italy last year and we need to go back and get some more !
    A remedy I was given for sore throats is to infuse fresh thyme in hot water as it works as an antiseptic. I have been doing that too. I like my herbal teas in the evening to help me sleep.

It’s been a gentle weekend. I will catch up with marking next week. Starting Week 5 tomorrow. It’s gone quickly ! Time really flies as soon as I get into a work routine. 3 weeks to go before we break up for the school holidays. Looking forward to that. I think the weather in the South of Spain should be quite pleasant. It has stayed very warm here during September but everywhere is so dry and farmers are worried.

I need to get out and walk more. Not doing much activity at all. It’s easy to just sit on the sofa watching the Sunday politics programmes on TV !

Hope everyone is feeling well and positive. We all have different challenges. I love hearing your stories xx

• posted by KrysiaD
    on

Sorry I have been ‘missing’ for a few days. Am absolutely snowed under with work and then caught a virus which made me feel really rubbish. Had to cancel classes because I lost my voice. Much better now – thank goodness.

Blood sugars went haywire even though I was ultra low carb. As soon as my temperature went back to normal my blood sugars went back to normal also. In fact they have been better than not for the last couple of days.

• posted by Verano
    on

Good morning! So pleased you are on the mend now Krysia. It seems that lots of us have had coughs, colds and other nasties and the winter hasn’t started yet!
    October is upon us so only three months left to make a mark for me this year. The sun is shining and all is well with the world, and whilst this week has not been one of weighing and counting for me, I still have today. So onwards I go. Have a good day.

• posted by Natalie
    on

Urg I’ve caught it now! Since it’s unlikely a virus can worm its way through the forums, I must have caught it from my germy husband! Now need to stay away from comfort eating.

• posted by alliecat
    on

Good morning, everyone! Natalie, resist that comfort eating 🙂 It’s the start of a new month, so
    extra motivation to keep marching on to the holiday season. What can we do to strengthen your husband’s
    immune system? Otherwise, the same bug just gets passed back and forth! When my husband was
    facing surgery for colon cancer last year, and a very close friend was undergoing knee replacement
    at the same time, I did a google search on “how to strengthen your immune system prior to surgery”.
    If I remember correctly, vitamins A and C are very important, and so is zinc. Have a google, then
    research which foods are highest in these nutrients. It might help!

Wendleg, you are very sweet! I guess I do enjoy “looking after” new members to the community….
    I find your enthusiasm and positive attitude very refreshing, and I’m enjoying following your
    journey. It will absolutely take you anywhere you want to go.

Krys, there you are! I’m very happy to see you back with us, but I’m sorry that you are on work
    overload at the moment. Having your own business is very demanding, and there really is no
    such thing as an 8 hr day, is there? Take good care of yourself, I know that you put in a lot
    of very long days!

Would you all like to continue with this weekly thread? I’m happy to set it up for a tomorrow
    start, if you would. I know it’s very helpful to me to hyper focus on a goal for the week.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

You are right, Allie, both vit C and zinc are important for boosting the immune system and I think vitamin B6 is also important, but like vit A the body stores this vitamin, so don’t over do supplements. Hope you and your OH will soon be feeling better, Natalie. And indeed all of you who are currently struggling with ailments.

This coming week, will be my last before we hot foot it back to Turkey, so I for one am keen to have another week challenge to keep me focused before the off. Unexpected blip up on the scales this morning, although still below target. Hope to see something a bit better tomorrow, but regardless, I will be doing my best over the next week to maximise the wriggle room if I can. We are eating out both tomorrow night and Friday, so I might be asking a little too much, but will be doing my best to make good BSD choices in the hope of good results a week tomorrow.

Will post my end of week result tomorrow – hopefully a bit less than the scales are telling me today!

• posted by wendleg
    on

Hi everyone
    Lots of posts in my BSD inbox when I got home this evening ! The cold is receeding and my head is clearer . I am still drinking thyme infusions for my cough as well as lemon and ginger. It’s that time of year. The doctor’s waiting room was overflowing today. Loads of people coughing and sniffling.
    I just wanted a prescription for blood work to check where I am. I mentioned to the doc I was trying to lose weight. Her advice was to see a nutritionist and then to tell me it’s a simple question of ‘calories in, calories out ‘ !!

I had a little smile to myself as I had read Gary Taubes book ‘ Why we get fat’ this weekend ( thanks Allie !). The research is so thorough and the conclusions are edifying. Sugar, carbs and insulin are the problem ( as we already know on here) I didn’t dare challenge the doc as I’m not an aggressive type 😉 but I refrained from telling her I do a daily 24 hour fast !!
    It’s going to take time to change the entrenched beliefs of the medical profession. All I can do to prove this way of achieving weight loss works by going back and showing her the results .

Glad you are feeling better Krysia. All the best Verano.
    Nathalie ; take care ! Have you got any natural remedies, essential oils etc to help you through ?
    Do your best Sunny B but don’t worry.
    I’m happy to continue posting on this thread, Allie or wherever I can find you !

• posted by alliecat
    on

Just hop on over to “I have a plan, week 11” wendleg. We’ll be waiting for you! Starts tomorrow 🙂

on

Yeah see you in week 11 everybody xx

• posted by KrysiaD
    on

Allie it’s absolutely my own fault. I get too caught up in looking at how I can help a new client that I don’t give even a moments thought about how I am actually going to do that with an absolutely crammed full diary. Not a very intelligent way to run a small business.

Wendleg – glad to hear your cold is receding. I haven’t tried drinking thyme infusions – where did you get them from? Have been using Echinacea tincture which seems to help plus inhaling tea tree oil and olbus oil. I had to smile when I read about your doctors visit. I suppose we should really be classified as expert patients as we are so clued up on how to successfully manage our issues around weight and diabetes.

Natalie – hope you are feeling better today.
    Forgot to say that I list 3/4lb. Now just under 8st 13lb.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hope everyone who hasn’t been well this week, is starting to feel better. I too use echinacea when colds and ‘flus start to brew and have always found it quite helpful.

Wanted to post end of week result, which was thankfully lower than yesterday’s reading on the scales. So, I’m closing out my week 10 at 0.2lb up on this time last week, but on the upside, that means I have 3lb in hand to target weight and if I can preserve that until we go away next week, I’ll be content. To this end, I will be swapping across to week 11 and doing my best to keep hold of the BSD principles. Hope to see everyone there too.

• posted by Natalie
    on

I rely on chicken soup! With lots of garlic and a dash of chilli flakes.
    I remain the same weight I have for the past couple of weeks. But I seem to have some transit issues.
    See you all on the next thread.

• posted by Verano
    on

Ok so the week is over and I’ve stood still! Not a lot to say really. See you on Week 11

Please log in or register to post a reply.