How long will it take to see result?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by clover_nev
    on

I know this is a common question, but to all the people here who already started their weight lose journey. How long does it take to see result? What is your everyday diet, how much calorie you need to cut?

• posted by Izzy
    on

if you ditch all the bread, pasta, rice etc as suggested in the book and stick to the 800 calories you should see results within days. Most people have a good loss the first week followed by smaller regular losses in the following weeks. It is very common on week 2 or 3 to lose nothing or very little, followed by a bigger loss a week or two later. Everyone is different. Try to have an open mind and jump in, follow the rules and ride out the weeks where losses seem slower. The losses do come.

• posted by Lucky Maneki
    on

Hi Clover from another noob, I’ve only been on the plan for four days and I have lost 10lbs as of this morning, and also inches from every body part I measured on Saturday (except my left calf – don’t ask, that’s a story for another day). I am not touching any bread, pasta, rice, potatoes etc. Eating plenty of protein and vegetables, salad, lentils, chickpeas, Chickpea wraps are the future (it’s official, my new ‘bread’) and Fage – what have I been missing out on? Eggs, cooked in all ways, poached, scrambled, omelette, mini egg muffins. Bacon. Salmon. I’ve eaten all sorts. I can honestly say I haven’t felt hungry, which you won’t do if you make the right food choices. Good luck to you ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by Pollygarter
    on

Lost 8lb my first week in. The results were pretty rapid initially for me. Now in the middle of my second week and can feel change happening. My midriff is trimmer all the time.

• posted by clover_nev
    on

Oh my, rice and bread are what I love to eat.. but I can do this ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you all for your advice.

• posted by Lucky Maneki
    on

You can do it, keep at it, I’ve just weighed in a stone lighter today than I did last Saturday when I started. A stone in under a week. It works, but as with most things in life, you have to sacrifice something. Good luck ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ€

Please log in or register to post a reply.