How much weight has every one lost….

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Loukc
    on

And how long did it take?

Well I started Wednesday and was due to go docs yesterday and gym induction Thursday. I had to change gym induction until Friday.
    Woke up Friday morning and my dog wouldn’t get off the bed to go for wee’s. So had to pull her off the bed only to notice her back end and her legs were completely immobilised. I took her straight the vet and they ruled out paralysis and said they thought it was more than likely arthritis. They gave her pain meds and she has been improving enough to actually have small walks and even managed to rip the post up. I keep meaning to buy a letterbox basket lol. It was quite a scare seeing her not being able to stand and I did almost turn to chocolate for comfort.

So gym induction re-booked as is doctors appointment.

But, today I weighed myself and have only gone and lost 6.5lbs since Wednesday. OMG, how did that happen? I am beyond delighted. I still have the chocolate craving as I’m not eating anything sweet.

So keep at it people, it does work 🙂

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Great result Louck
    I hate to say told you so but I’ll make an exception 🙂
    You’re at the start of an amazing journey, enjoy the ride.

Please log in or register to post a reply.