hello, i'm new!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by celestee
    on

hi everyone!

just wanted to say hello! have been reading the forums for a bit & find you all quite inspiring! starting your journey is so brave!

my name is céleste & despite being quite athletic i have put on substantial weight this past year. with my wedding coming up at the end of august, i really wanted to find something that would help me feel & look my best! though neither diabetic nor pre-diabetic, my father has T2D & his whole family has struggled with weight & heart issues. i don’t want to follow on that path, & so decided a diet that focused on this aspect of health would be the best one for me.

looking forward to interacting & sharing with you all.

celeste x

• posted by Frog
    on

Hi Celeste – welcome, I’m new too – today was day 3.

• posted by climmer
    on

Hi everyone
    I’ve been following the BSB diet for 4 wks now. I don’t have a lot to lose but have been diagnosed type 2 doctor wanted me to go on tablets. I found the first week I was hungry but now I’m feeling great and my sugar levels have dropped to 5.5. I only check the levels first thing in the morning.
    I have followed a lot of the recipes in the book and found everyone easy to make and tasty my husband has also been enjoying the food and has also lost weight.

• posted by Californiagirl
    on

Welcome Celeste and Frog!! It’s wonderful to have you on board! You will find lots of support here so don’t hesitate to ask — we’ve probably gone through the same things that you might find coming up as you move forward. There’s only one rule (and I am unanimous in this) — don’t quit!! Every one who sticks with it (and many of us struggled) has success. Looking forward to your future posts!

• posted by Californiagirl
    on

Also hello to climmer — our postings crossed

• posted by celestee
    on

hello frog, climmer & californiagirl! thank you for such a warm welcome! i haven’t participated in an online forum for ages but i thought this one seemed so supportive & this journey promises to be interesting!

• posted by Sinp@3ia
    on

Hey celestee, like you neither T2 or pre, but inspired not to ever get into that position and lose those kilos that have crept on. Just killing the carbs has already had a positive effect, sure you’ll end up having the dress refitted, and not to have to squeeze into it! Good luck

Please log in or register to post a reply.