Happy, happy, happy!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by blueplummy
    on

I don’t normally feel the need to post on forums, preferring to just read the posts and take in the fab advice. However…I have to share my success after nearly 2 weeks in.
    I’ve lost 2 inches off my waist and 9lbs in weight…the lightest I’ve been for nearly 8 years! I was diagnosed with T2 diabetes nearly 2 and a half years ago and have struggled to lose weight and control my B’S levels due to my lifelong carb and choccy addiction. Yes, I have struggled a little to get into the ‘zone’ but feel so happy at the moment that the weight is finally shifting and my levels are falling to within the correct range. I showed the BSD book to my GP on my last visit and she was happy for me to give it a go. Can’t wait for my next check up I May, hopefully I will have enough control to come off the Metformin.

Just want to say that if anyone has any doubts…if I can do it so can you! 😊

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Hi blueplummy, so fantastic that your dr is on board with this diet, and well done on both the weight loss and the normalising blood sugars! 🙂

• posted by Janet1973
    on

Well done blueplummy, it’s such a relief to find there is a diet out there that suits us, isn’t it? Keep up the good work, all the best to you.

• posted by blueplummy
    on

Thank you both. I must admit I was beginning to despair and wasn’t looking forward to the future, but now I feel like I’ve got a 2nd chance. Love reading everyone’s stories on here…very motivating x

Please log in or register to post a reply.