Give me strength ๐Ÿ˜Š

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by ozzie
    on

Hello people,
    This is my 11th day and i have lost 3.6 kgs. I have had a couple of struggle days but overall pretty good. I just wished water and myself would be more friendly towards each other , but we will get there.
    Like i said overall bsd has been okay, except for TODAY….
    I babysit my 4 year old granddaughter every Monday and Tuesday. Which I love.
    Today she wanted to play ” shops” okay darling i said. So what she does is pretend to go get my groceries. Usually bread , milk, fruit etc. But today all she wanted to get me was , chocolate icecream, lollies, vanilla or as she says banilla thick shake. Anything sweet, my brain was going crazy, I’ve only been on bsd for 11 days, not strong enough to really say No if someone actually offered me one of these treats.
    I asked my darling grandaughter if she wanted to play something else, No grandma she says i really like this game.
    So for around an hour and half my imagination was in overdrive. Thank goodness she finally got sick of playing shops.
    And i went and had a black no sugar coffee.

Ozzie.

• posted by KrysiaD
    on

Ozzie you did brilliantly. What a challenge. Well done also on your weight loss so far.

I have been on the BSD since 1st May and now can say no to any food offered. But I did have a serious wobble on Sunday. It was at 5 year-old grandson’s birthday party. Had bought my BSD food with me as I knew there was no food that I could eat. Was in charge of the kitchen with OH and surrounded by cupcakes, homemade birthday cake and nibbles which were surprising easy to resist. But it was when the smell of the pizzas cooking started wafting around the kitchen that I had a serious wobble. Luckily I when they came out of the oven they didn’t look that appetising and were quite easy to resist.

• posted by Gibbette
    on

I hear you Ozzie. I work in an office of about 20 and it seems every 2nd day is someone’s birthday, anniversary or other celebration with the big cakes that go along with it. Makes it very hard to keep on track but you’ve done well today.

Please log in or register to post a reply.