Food : Truth or Scare. New series BBC 1

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Eureka
    on

Starts Feb 22nd Monday – Friday 9.15 am New Tv series Gloria Hunniford & Chris Bavin offer advice about which foods are healthy or harmful

Tuesday Feb 23rd Gloria Hunniford shares her experience of being diagnosed as PRE DIABETIC

Maybe you’d all like to tape or watch it. Now there is a voluble lady who might want changes too!
    Eureka

• posted by Janet1973
    on

Thanks Eureka, I will be taping, or should I say sky-plussing!

• posted by Eureka
    on

Hi Janet1973

You welcome. Just watched it myself. Now the truth is out there in TV land & everyone should be aware that a Low Carb Mediterranean diet could reverse Diabetes. Hope everyone watches at least today’s program , it’s worth it

Good luck
    Eureka

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Didn’t see it but my partner did and she said that someone was saying that it only works for newly diagnosed sufferes.
    To me that’s old data, there have been loads of studies since then using patients of different ages and stages of diabetes.
    Won’t be long before the career dieters get hold of it now, you all know the type, size 8 with 2 lbs to lose.

• posted by Essentially Jane
    on

I’m always reluctant to watch additional programmes because they can often spew out all the old research and just confuse the issue.
    I’ll stick with Dr Mosely’s research as I feel so good on it.

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Me too Jane 🙂

Please log in or register to post a reply.