First week results : BSD + alcohol.

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Tasberry
    on

I have just finished my first week on the BSD. I will be starting the 800 calorie regime next week but for this week, I followed the food program with the addition of a moderate amount of alcohol. My average daily calories including alcohol was 1200. I got around 40 minutes brisk walking and an average of 40 flights of stairs (up and down) per day. My starting weight was 84.8 and I lost 300gms in this first week. Given the alcohol calories and my prior history of finding it very difficult to lose any weight even on severely restricted calories, I am heartened by this result and look forward to seeing what happens once I drop the alcohol calories/carbs as well.

• posted by Michael Rolls
    on

well done – keep up the good work!
    Mike

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Good result Tasberry. As you say, once you cut out the alcohol, you should be pretty much on track for hitting the 800 cals. You should find that once you have removed the high carbs and your body has adjusted, that sticking to the BSD 800 is quite easy. Hope next week goes well.

Please log in or register to post a reply.