First Week

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Jumbalaya
    on

My first week on the BSD is coming to a close. I stuck to it (mostly) except for Thursday, when we had a presentation at work with a buffet lunch and there were NO fruit and veg, like we usually have! So I was forced to eat sandwiches and a huge raspberry muffin! However, was back on track the next day.

Today, I had scrambled egg with chives and tomato slices which was lovely and for dinner I had griddled chicken with white bean mash; I was pleasantly surprised, it was really tasty.

I am still hungry, but no more so than when I was eating ‘normally’. Right now, I’m missing my weekend glass of white wine or prosecco and white chocolate.

• posted by reversing_prediabetes
    on

Well done Jumbalaya,
    I too am nearing the end of my first week. Although it has been difficult – it has definitely been easier than I expected.
    Now that the weather is heating up in the UK, I can say that I’m missing ice-cream. I would have loved a McFlurry today – but fortunately I did not cave in.

Please log in or register to post a reply.