Fasting

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by LouiseKangooroo
    on

Home stretch! I’ve just selected my break fast diner 😅
    Baked haloumi and summer vegetables salad 🤤🤤🤤

• posted by Elky
    on

Cheering you on for the home stretch, Louise – you’re absolutely rocking it!!

Bet you enjoy that haloumi!! Elky

on

Thanks @elky, 9hrs to go!! Feeling great and no hunger. Amazballs!
    My weight is having crazy drops, it will be interesting to see how much stick and how much was water loss that will be regain upon refeed.
    -1.3 after day 1, and -0.7 after day 2.
    I tried on my mini shorts to see if they could be brought to Bali and they fit like a glove!! They haven’t for so long! I’m glad I hang onto them 😍😍💃

• posted by Elky
    on

Oh Louise, congratulations – it’s so good when the test is clothes, because scales have their weird moments but clothes tell the truth. When does your holiday start?

on

We’re going next Saturday. I have to devise a game plan for this holiday. I think I’ll have alcohol (wine and spirits) and stay away from all the other carbs + skip breakfast.
    Hopefully that should limit any gain. I’m not too worried though, it’s only 1 week and with this new WOE any gain will be gone the following week. 😎

on

3 days fast now complete. My dinner was delicious and close to 650 kcal 🤣 so much lovely halloumi 🤤🤤🤤
    Here are my results so far, I’ll see in the next few days how much of the discard sticks. The scale hadn’t moved for a while pre fast, so I’m thinking some of the discard was water retention/whoosh from previous days.
    Fast 2
    D1 -1,300gr
    D2 -700gr
    D3 – 200gr (after refeeding)

on

I’ve just started my 3rd 72 hours fast. And this one is a lot more exciting because hubby decided to join in 💃🕺
    The 2.1kg lost during my last fast didn’t return! I’m very please with that as I was expecting a little come back. Good surprise.
    Let’s see what this fast will bring.

on

I’m checking in again for my 3rd week of 4:3. The fast this week has been going well although it felt more difficult with hubby on board 😂 I guess because we talked about fasting a lot, so my brain was thinking about it a lot more than the first times I did it on my own.
    I found that for a fast to go quickly it’s better not to think about it.
    Anyway, today is our final day and we will be breaking our fast at diner tonight with cauliflower rice and meatballs 🤤🤤
    So far I have lost 1.1kg this week which is so encouraging and again, much more rapide than any other “diet”/WOE I have tried before.
    And the best thing is that I don’t feel deprived whatsoever. Loving it!!

on

Third 72 hours fast now complete. Boom! I’m a bad ass! 💪💪🤪
    It felt longer than the other two, I’ll see if I keep this is up or if I move to a 3x36hrs fast

• posted by Birdy76
    on

Louise you are definitely bad ass, and I am fasting today and tomorrow and hoping to take it through till Sunday.🤞🤞. I would really love the scales to say 14 stone by the time we go away. Have a fab time in Bali and like you I am not going to worry about food but I will stay away from french bread and pastries!! I would rather have a couple of G&T’s 😂😂🤗. I am now down nearly 4 stone! I never thought I would do it but I have! I only have 1 stone and 8lbs to go until I am at the weight I wanted to get to🤗. If I don’t look drawn I will go further if I can. But I am going to weight until I get to 12-9 and see how I look. Birdy💞🦜😘

on

4 stone! FOUR STONE! That’s amazing birdy!! Well done 🙂 can you imagine carrying 4 extra stones every where now? Your body is so strong and you must feel so energised.
    I know what you mean about not looking too drawn – I need to lose an extra 6lbs and I’ll be back to my pregnancies weight which was my happy medium weight.
    However I found out that I have a very high fat percentage and should probably try and lose more. But if I do, I don’t think I’ll recognise me in the mirror?! Anyway, let’s see how we go 🤣
    Good on you for staying off French bread and pastries, most of them are average at best, I only eat those that come out of VERY good bakeries and you need to be a local and to have tried them all to know which one are the good ones 🤣🤣🤣

• posted by Birdy76
    on

Hi Louise I am sure 6T will be happy with your congratulations but it is me Birdy that you were replying too😂😂😂. I really can’t imagine Carrying 4 extra stone around and I don’t want to ever again I have discarded it and I will NOT put it back on again❤️❤️. Birdy 🦜💞

on

I got confused between you two birds but you’ll find I have quickly rectify it 😉😋
    Of course you will never put if back, I meant that as a reminder of how far you’ve come. I’ve lost 12kg/26lbs which happens to be my youngest weight. Every time I pick him up I groan cause he’s so heavy. And now it hit me that I use to carry that much extra weight every single minute of the day 😱😱

Please log in or register to post a reply.