With the Recipe Cottage Pie with Cauliflower Mash the ‘Method” ingredients aren’t marrying up with the “Ingredients”.
Several ingredients are mentioned in the method that don’t seem to be in the list of ingredients and vice versa, so it’s a bit hard to know if they have been added to the method by mistake or have been omitted from the list of ingredients.
1) In the ingredients is listed fromage frais but not in the method.
2) In the method is mentioned crème fraische which is not listed in the ingredients.
3) In the method is 1 beef stock cube and parmesan, neither of which are in the list of Ingredients.
4) 2 tsp of Worcester Sauce in the ingredients but not in the method – are both beef stock cube and Worcester Sauce required?
5) Spring onions in the ingredients and not in the method – so are both onions and spring onions required?
Thanks – I’m looking forward to trying this out once the recipe is a bit clearer.