Come on everyone let's do this together ! Festive Focus ….Nov 26th and onwards

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by wendleg
    on

Thank you Allie !!!
    No, I can’t remember the last time I was in a size 14. Even size 16 is a pretty distant memory. Size 16 is considered to be the average size for British women and I am quite happy to be average right now !!

I think I am going to have to sell some of my dresses to make room for my new wacky purchases πŸ˜‰

Gudrun Sjoden will be having her sale in the New Year .Now there’s another temptation ! I mostly buy Gudrun’s size XL or L depending on the cut but I might dare to try an M in 2019 !!
    OH was smiling with me this morning as I tried my dresses and tunics on !!
    Have a great day everyone !!

• posted by wendleg
    on

I now have to find Silly Matching Earrings !!

Etsy here I come !!

• posted by alliecat
    on

Yes, Wendy…You’ll need some crazy birds dangling from your ears, to compliment those bird dresses!

• posted by wendleg
    on

I am incorrigible with Crazy Matching earrings !! Birds are ordered πŸ˜‰

• posted by alliecat
    on

HaHaa! That was fast, Wendy! Bracelets are my particular weakness, and a fair number come from Etsy, too! I
    can get lost on that site for hours πŸ™‚

• posted by Californiagirl
    on

YAYAYAY!!! Go Wendleg!! That is wonderful news to hear (and read)!! I’m doing cartwheels with Allie for you! And I laughed when you said it made you want to jump on the bike and pedal! What a great way to wrap up 2018 and usher in the new year. YAYAYAY!!

• posted by Violinist
    on

Nice going Wendleg!!!!!

• posted by SunnyB
    on

How thrilling for you Wendy – what a wonderful Christmas present!!! I’m delighted for you and your determination to keep on keeping on is shining through. Enjoy your new dresses and earrings, you definitely deserve to revel in these new treats. How lovely that someone at work has noticed you are shrinking too!

• posted by KazzUK
    on

Wendy, woohoo! I am over the moon for you! That’s fabulous! What a wonderful Xmas present!
    Xxxx πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ’„πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ‘—πŸ¦œπŸ’πŸ’πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸΎπŸΎ

• posted by wendleg
    on

Thank you so much for your lovely messages.I feel proud and privileged to be part of this joyous community !

• posted by wendleg
    on

Just a quick message to say that I will be winding down this thread very soon as we approach the ‘big day’ .I have enjoyed my first experience at hosting thanks to the support and encouragement of experienced BSDers !

It has been a joy getting to know you all and even though I only discovered the forum 4 months ago ,exchanging messages and thoughts with you all has now become an integral part of my day ! I have learned a lot and indeed am still learning….thank you everyone !

I wish you all a very Happy Christmas whether you are having a big family get together or a simple occasion. May it be peaceful,happy and full of simple pleasures and enduring memories whatever you choose to do.

Enjoy the festive season and hopefully choose wisely so you are not beating yourselves up too much when we meet again -on the other side’ πŸ˜‰

I will be checking in to say Hi to anyone who pops onto the thread over the next few days until we move on to the newer threads.

Kazzee has set up a new Road Trip to Easter and Verano will be hosting a weekly thread too so I will seek you out and continue our wonderful friendships throughout 2019.

Festive hugs

Wendy xx

• posted by caronl
    on

Wendleg you were an excellent host. I hope you have a lovely Christmas.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Wendy, you have fostered all that we aspire to on the forum during you time as host – supporting , encouraging and advising without judgement. And all the while, fighting your own corner. You have done a splendid job, making everyone feel valued and included.

Wishing you a wonderful festive season and all you wish personally for in 2019. Looking forward to swapping posts during the coming year. All best wishes xx

• posted by alliecat
    on

Wendy, Caron and Sunny have eloquently expressed what we all feel about the spectacular effort you have managed
    to promote on this thread. You are the very best of us indeed, and we all owe you a debt of gratitude πŸ™‚ The new year
    already has been organized for us, by Kazz and V., which is a wonderful thing to look forward to. A new road trip
    and a new weekly thread to continue the joy and heartfelt exchanges that we all value so much! Sunny’s bright
    and happy “positives” thread inspires me every day, and the community has grown in wonderous ways this year.

Merry Christmas to all. Be kind to yourselves as we bring this year to a close. Stay in the moment, and walk in
    gratitude πŸ™‚ We have so many blessing to celebrate! Love and happiness to you all

Allie

• posted by wendleg
    on

Caron and Sunny , Thank you so much for your kind words.I am glad I did Allie proud !

Have a very Happy Christmas and I look forward to chatting to you all again very soon

Welcome to any hesitant newbies ! Come and seek us out ! This forum is the very best !!

Please log in or register to post a reply.