Calories in recipes

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Gold Coast
    on

Can anybody tell me the recipe in the book are they per serve or if it says 420 cal is that for the whole recipe. A little confused with this.
    Thank you

• posted by AnnieW
    on

Hi, the calories given are per serving. Page 183 (which isn’t actually numbered) gives the info, in the first book. If it’s the second (recipe book you have) I don’t think it’s mentioned but again it is cals per portion. Also be aware that some of the calorie counts are out but if you’re following the plan don’t worry it will all work out. Best wishes for getting the results you are after.

• posted by Lessmuffintop
    on

I have the fast cook book and am really enjoying it but how do you save the recipies in my fitness pal or are they already there? Or is that stupid?

• posted by Gold Coast
    on

It gives the calories but not always the servings.

• posted by Jande9
    on

I don’t think the recipes are already there.
    You go to food, recipes and import the recipe by entering its web address. You will have to go through the imported recipe to clean it up as it won’t get all the ingredients right.
    Make sure the number of servings is correct to get the right calorie count.
    You can then save it.

• posted by Lessmuffintop
    on

Oh thanks I’ll try sounds complicated

Please log in or register to post a reply.