Calorie Counting App

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by YayaM
    on

Does anyone know of an app which simply gives you the caloric value of food .
    No diaries , food or exercise planners just the calories ? Not life management .
    THANKS , YayaM

• posted by Mixnmatch
    on

I use Cronometer just for calories/nutrition Although I have also linked my activity watch and scales so it does a limited amount of lifestyle management too that is optional. It, like most lists, isn’t all encompassing so you have to add your own from other sources or use alternatives. I haven’t come across any pure calories apps, but then that wouldn’t be any use to me as I am mainly tracking nutrition macros.

• posted by Verano
    on

You could use Fatsecret as a calorie counter only although it does come in diary format. Click on ‘options’ bottom right hand side of the page and tick only calories. Alternatively just type in ‘nutrition’ of any food in google and you will get the calories. Just a thought but with this way of eating carbs are important too.

• posted by YayaM
    on

Thank you so much Verano , I will give it a go .
    i lost 3 kgs straight off but then the weightloss stopped so I think I need to be more rigorous !

Please log in or register to post a reply.