Calorie / Carb counters

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Brightspark
    on

Hi all
    I started the BSD about 2 weeks ago and have lost 11 lbs (5kg) and feel great. The aches and pains I used to wake with have gone along with the weight. I can’t believe how easy I’m finding it and how amazing I feel. Who knew you could have so much more energy by eating less…!
    I’m doing the 800 BSD because my GP told me I was close to being diabetic at 14st 8lbs and 5’5″ with BMI 33.
    Husband is also overweight but can’t quite manage to kick the cereal and brown bread but is eating the meals I prepare from the book and not snacking. He’s lost about 7 lbs so is quite pleased with himself!
    I’m quite a good and imaginative cook and don’t want to be a diet bore but would like an accurate and easy to use cal/carb counter app.
    Any suggestions and recommendations?
    Brightspark x

• posted by DJDAussie
    on

Hi Brightspark, well done on your weight loss so far…it’s exciting isn’t it? I use myfitnesspal and I think so do lots of others as well. It’s a free app and you can search for food by name or enter ingredients to make your own recipes. It also logs your exercise. Good luck with it all. D ☺

Please log in or register to post a reply.