Buy a Bigger Fridge

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Davidc
    on

Hi, I’m 4 days into the BSD and have lost 5 lbs already so feeling pretty good about that as I have set a target of 10% of body weight which will be a loss of 20lbs.
    So I have just finished my Easter shopping (by walking 3 miles to Tesco), my fridge drawers and shelves are now completely full of vegetables and salads, in fact the fridge looks like something green has exploded. It has never been so full which seems contrary since I’m on a diet!

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Hi David, it’s a lovely sight isn’t it? I could do with a bigger fridge too 🙂

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Hi David and Judith.

Sometimes I wish Ihad a bigger fridge (and freezer) but having the ones I have gives me the excuse to go shopping more often. Well, a girl needs her exercise, doesn’t she? All that walking, and carrying weights😳

• posted by Patsy
    on

I’ve always thought our fridge was bigger than we needed – but I’ve changed my mind now!

• posted by FiFiP
    on

This has made me laugh so much, my fridge looks like an explosion at the Greengrocers too, have resorted to stuffing the harder veggies into bags and hanging them up from a tree in the garden…….

It is a good thing to have a problem with though, better this than cupboards full of processed foods.

I invested in a wheely-trolly….. Couldn’t carry all the food in my hands, it’s a fetching shade of purple……with flowers….

ROTFL!!!

• posted by Denise47 Jones
    on

I have a fridge freezer in my utility room and an integrated fridge in my kitchen – both are full of delicious ingredients and when I open them, I feel inspired and motivated whereas I used to think “there’s nothing to eat in here” so I’d grab crisps, or biscuits, or crackers, or bread…or all of these!

Well done David, 5lbs in four days is amazing and well on your way to your goal!

Please log in or register to post a reply.