Boooooommmmm ☺️

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Nicky72
    on

Well I’m so chuffed with myself😊😊 first week completed and first weigh in and 8lb gone!! 2 inches off my waist and I have to say I’ve not felt this good in I can’t remember when. I’ve surprised myself with sticking to it. My advice to anyone thinking of starting is…. Just do it!
    The first week took a bit of planning but this week I’ve planned for every day. First couple of days I was crawling the walls and I think day 3 was probably my worst!! And a slight blip at the weekend with just one glass of red wine!! But you get over it and now I can say it was really worth it. Reading people’s posts on here has definitely spurred me on and kept me going so thanks guys .
    So here goes for week 2 😊… Nicky

• posted by SkyWalker
    on

Well done, it is difficult to maintain a high loss every week but it is great when you get off to a good start. We re all here from time to time to offer support and our experiences so eat well and stick to the principles and you will be able to replace us as I have been in Week 17 now, got to my target and changed my habits and menus. It really works, 8 weeks only seems like a long time when you are looking ahead rather than back…

• posted by JaneJ
    on

Hi Nicky72
    I’m day 3 and had a blip yesterday. Lost 1kg so far… but need encouragement!! Its tough out there

• posted by Nicky72
    on

Hi JaneJ. Keep going! It does get easier. It just takes abit of planning. I find weighing myself every other day helps keep my motivation up as well. I’m only on week 2 but I feel a lot better in myself. You can do it!!! 😊 x

• posted by Nettle
    on

Hi JaneJ

Day three I felt so crook I thought I’d have to flag the plan due to other health considerations. Day four was a dramatic change, I felt great and have since. Day 77 today and it has flown by. My weight loss has been steady, 10kg, not as great as many others on this plan, but the best result I have had in my 50 odd years of trying them all. The feeling of wellbeing is amazing, the knowledge that we gain about carbs is liberating. A few more weeks and I am going over to 5:2, love having the back up plan. People, are asking how it happened now…and want to get the book STAT.

Two weeks in Nicky72, it’s worth it I can tell you that.
    Nettle

Please log in or register to post a reply.