At the beginning

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Medinstructor
    on

My wife and I start the BSD on 08/21/2016. So now I’m on day 5. The struggle is real. A few weeks ago I started going back to the gym and working out consistently. I’ve combined both the BSD and my gym workouts. I’ve scaled my gym workout back a little bit. I workout for 30 minutes in the morning and walk for 30 minutes each night. My wife and I each have had temptations this week. I don’t really feel hungry, just really want to lose this weight. I found myself constantly thinking about the BSD almost obsessively.

• posted by Caro
    on

Hi Medinstructor.
    I know what you mean about feeling like you are always thinking about what you can eat – how much you can eat and when. I’m hoping this obsession part ends soon. I am day 7 week one and it definitely feels restrictive at the moment. Though others further along say that subsides. Can’t wait for that! Good you have a partner in the house to share your experiences with. Must be very motivating. Apart from my food blowout last night which i just posted i find the “when” is my Saviour really. Trying to space my meals out. Breakfast after school drop off while i chase my young son around. Lunch around 1pm and dinner around 7pm.
    Wishing you success.

Please log in or register to post a reply.