Anyone else getting really warm on the diet?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by EmWill
    on

Hello, I am wondering whether anyone else has felt that they are really warm having started the diet? Why could this be?

• posted by SmileyKylie
    on

I have been warm. But I’m not sure if it is just me (I’m peri-menopausal) or low-carb flu or something else. But yes, I’m feeling hotter than usual, especially at night.

• posted by Sneak_me
    on

Hi there Em Will,

I always feel hot so I can’t help you on that one… Think mine is menopause….hot flushes…

• posted by Izzy
    on

I’ve felt hot, but it is summer so I hadn’t thought much of it.

Probably a sign of our bodies working faster? (I say that in a hopeful sort of way – bereft of any actual science)

• posted by GemGem
    on

Yes! me too. I’ve just finished Day 3, and I noticed slightly yesterday and Very much so today that my face was hot.

My cheeks felt hot to the touch like I was blushing or like I had a fever. Not all day, but most of the middle of the day. My cheeks were slightly pinker than usual.

Just a hot feeling in my cheeks, I can only describe as that flushed face feeling that kind of burns like when you’re embarrassed.

Please log in or register to post a reply.