After the 8 weeks experiences?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Britta
    on

I love a good plan… so although I’ve still got two more weeks before my 8 weeks are up, I’m beginning to think about what comes next. I’ve lost 10 kg in 6 weeks, and I need to lose another 10. Obviously that’s not going to happen in two weeks, so I am weighing up different ways of going forward. I suspect there will be some trial and error… My first question is: there must be a thread on here where people are talking exactly this – has anyone come across it? My second question is: what experiences do people have? I suppose my options are a) carry on with the 800 calories until I get to 12 weeks and worry about it later; b) up the calories but keep the carbs low; c) switch to 5:2 (doing 800 calories two days, I’ll not do the original 500)…
    I’m just curious really about the things that have worked or not worked for other people?

• posted by Britta
    on

DON”T REPLY PLEASE! Sorry, I accidentally put this in the wrong category, I’ve reposted in the Way of Life where it belongs. I can’t seem to delete this, but if no one comments it will dissapear!

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

reported Nancyflower, unless you want a sex doll :):)

Please log in or register to post a reply.