About to start Yikeeeeeeeeeees

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by james55
    on

Hello everyone, I’m more concerned about my Blood sugar levels than weight (“lucky you” ,I hear you all say).No I consider it will be much harder to achieve this 8 week plan due to goals, you see those people on here losing weight have a visual incentive, ok maybe a little chubby tummy and that’s my visual ,I had a father who was Diabetic so although I think I’m not prediabetic, prevention is better than cure,so here it goes ,this week end reading book fully and stocking up as well as throwing out foods and lets see how I feel in 8 weeks
    James the positive

• posted by SkyWalker
    on

Hello, do you know what you blood sugar reading is before you start? have you taken body measurements and photo? Being addicted to sugar is no joke but can be overcome to a large extent in just a few weeks if you replace it with good fats and protein. I suppose you must have some idea of your BS level or why would you be concerned unless your diet is sugar/carbs/white foods heavy? Use the search box for your own ares of interest there is loads of good stuff around here. Happy eating, it should not be that hard if you are committed and willing to learn the ways and pitfalls of others on here. PS as a rule I never throw food away, give it away but food waste is bad and nothing is forbidden within 800 calories its just that some calories are worthless in terms of nutrition. All you really need is a set of digital food scales, plenty of veg and the will to succeed…

• posted by OzVeggy
    on

Good luck James. Your positivity will take you far!

Please log in or register to post a reply.