A Breath of Fresh Air!!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Verano
    on

S-g that’s interesting at least we have a definitive answer. My guess is that very few people do actually stick to 800 calories a day for 84, or more consecutive days. Ok there are exceptions but they really will be exceptions and not the rule.
    Looks like we may have just seen the back of the rest of the negative posters!
    Onwards or as you say s-g let’s just keep on keeping on…..

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

I love my little on-line family. Before that gets misconstrued, I mean all of you. Oldies, newbies, BSDers, 500ers, 5:2ers, Med dieter’s, help, have I left anyone out. Keep on keeping on…

• posted by Verano
    on

LOL! S-g. You missed out the Fast800’ers but maybe the less said the better!

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Sorry but I called them the 500 by mistake.

• posted by alliecat
    on

SG, thank you for passing along the opinion of the moderators with respect to how long that it is advisable to
    continue with this protocol. In the future, I shall reference this opinion prior to sharing how I went about accomplishing
    my objectives. I wish all differences of opinion could be so easily defined for us. 🙂 After Weds. evening’s diatribe
    (hopefully you all missed it because you were off in dreamland) , I ALSO contacted the moderators and asked them to
    make a determination about the tone and tenor of the last 10 days. They pulled down the thread immediately.
    I’ve never been able to ascertain what role MM actually has here….A more cynical view is that he uses it primarily to
    advertise and promote all of his publications, so it’s nice to receive some input at last. I am grateful that you took
    this course, rather than growing silent. We would miss you if you disappeared! Very much 🙂 We have deep and abiding
    friendships here, and having that challenged by a person with “issues” that go far beyond the purview of a support
    blog would be sad, indeed. Thank each and ever yone of you that have made a contribution to leaving this episode
    behind us. You have brought to the forefront how we feel about our community and each other, and that’s always
    a positive thing! xxx

• posted by benji875
    on

I started using a meditation app that helps me become calmer and more appreciative. I used it to fall asleep and to start into the day.. when the weather is nice I go to the park and meditate there. It is just great. I recommend everyone to just take a minute and appreciate just what is around you 🙂

• posted by Verano
    on

Reported

• posted by lisa-martin
    on

When you go outside on a pleasant day, you may feel thrilled to breathe the air and enjoy the freshness of nature.

Please log in or register to post a reply.