20th Feb Starters

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Chelle1981
    on

I like this forum too as even when yiu do make a blip there is always encouragement- I am the worlds worse for not sticking to 800 cals and last carbs and those that do are seeing amazing results- I am very much slower- I try to be good but when yiur OH first need to diet and sits and stuffs his face with fish n chips whilst I eat a stuffed mushroom- it’s hard- I used to give in to take always but I’ve never really liked them do on a Friday I ensure I prep my food and let him eat what he likes!

I often go over on carbs as I still love fruit too much and I get a craving for it- so then I’ll eat a blood orange- guess it’s better than eating bread tho!

• posted by Luckylinda
    on

Daughter and I going to sit down and watch a movie after a loooong day painting and clearing out – so making guacamole and hummus with celery & cucumber sticks, feta cheese and olives – keeping it Mediterranean…………………………….only wish I was actually there ๐Ÿ™‚
    Sparkling water with cucumber and mint instead of a lovely glass of red ๐Ÿ™

• posted by Keid
    on

Morning all! Just checking in, I seem to still be on a plateau. I think I may have to drop my carbs to 30g to try and get the weighloss moving. I’m still losing inches so something is happening but the scale isn’t budging! If that doesn’t work I may try a couple of fast days like the 5:2 diet. However I did have a couple of cocktails last night so that was a bit naughty! They were very yummy thought and a one off. Back to normal today. How’s your weekend going? X

• posted by jpscloud
    on

Morning all, I’ve had a nice weekend off plan and managed not to make it too crazy. However I have noticed I’m undoing all the hard work of the week when I do this. It’s a new problem – I used to lose weight much more easily, so I think I have reached a point where maybe my age and physical condition have resulted in me being more resistant to weight loss. Not the nicest thing to realise but all the while I’m getting closer to understanding that I have to be more responsible about controlling my diet.

Making soup for the week today, and cooking some chicken breasts off ready for evening meals.

I had a red rice salad yesterday. I bought the red rice in the supermarket a while back, because it is the highest in fibre (even higher than wholegrain basmati) and I thought it would be better than my favourite sticky white jasmine rice! I added lots of finely chopped onion, celery and peppers (cooked in come coconut oil), and some bits of shredded chicken. It was very nice, and didn’t spike my blood sugar.

• posted by Chelle1981
    on

Morning all- so yesterday we went out for lunch and then out in the evening with other friends
    – alcohol was probably my biggest fail yesterday- lunch I had a shredded duck salad and then beef are everything apart from the mash! As I was so full from lunch didn’t eat anything else but know I had gone seriously over cals and carbs

Today I am back on it tho

• posted by Luckylinda
    on

Weigh in Monday 82.6k so total loss 12lbs very happy with that considering this week was a minefield. I guess we’re all learning can have blips along the way but start again next day. Midway check with doc on wed so hoping his scales are synced with mine ๐Ÿ™‚ as he weighed me at 88.2k on 21 Feb. Oh by the way boobs are reducing faster than tummy ๐Ÿ™

• posted by Mariet
    on

Luckylinda that’s great! Well done. And if it’s any consolation so are mine ๐Ÿ™

Weigh day tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Since I got back from the crosse I’ve been very strict so hoping for a reasonable result, AKA no gain.

• posted by kv87170
    on

Weigh-in time! Knew it wasn’t going to be great scale-wise as my son has been off sick from school most of the week so boredom got the better of me and I was picking here-and-there! I didn’t gain weight but I’m annoyed with myself as I got under 70kg and then weigh-in this morning saw me back up to 70.1kg.

20 Feb 73.6kg
    27 Feb 71.3kg
    6 Mar 70.7 kg
    13 Mar 70.1kg

I’ve lost a total if 3 inches off my waist so I’m happy with that. Went to a birthday party with my 5 year old daughter and lots of people were commenting on how well I looked so that made me feel good and that this way of eating is the right path. I’ve had little blips but am determined to keep going. Plus I’m doing this for another 9 weeks until my Florida holiday.

Hope everyone is still on board?

• posted by Apple
    on

Hi everyone, good to see you are all doing so well. I finally have a loss to report, down 4lbs now. I’m pleased the weight is going in the right direction but I’m a bit disappointed that it isn’t more. It is my own fault though after the week 2 shambles ๐Ÿ™‚ I definitely feel better in myself, I’m no longer bloated or suffering from water retention so that’s a huge bonus. If anything I look like I have lost more than just 4lb so I’ll keep plodding on and wait for the scales to catch up ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by kv87170
    on

Fantastic work Apple! Glad you’re back on track. Helps to hear motivating posts! ๐Ÿ˜€

• posted by Hellyshear
    on

Well done everyone
    I’ve lost 4lbs this week that’s 18 lbs 8 oz and another 2 inches from my waist- that’s a whopping 6inches in total!!
    Halfway through now ๐Ÿ˜

• posted by kv87170
    on

I’m in awe Hellyshear!!! You must be so excited about your progress!

I am not going to buy mixed nuts again as they are just too tempting!!! No dinner for me as I’ve blown my calorie budget! eeeek ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

• posted by Luckylinda
    on

Fingers x’d for Mariette tomorrow weigh in – I wish the weight was falling off the rest as fast as the boobs!
    Kv – 3 inches in 3 weeks that’s brilliant – hope your son is feeling better and starting to run circles around you (keeps you running after him – exercise – haha).
    WooHoo Apple -the wooosh begins! As I said before we wont be able to call you apple for long – but can’t think of a fruit with the shape we want – any suggestions?
    Helly – amazing!!!! are you sticking to the diet 100% – my downfall is my cappuccino in the mornings can’t function without it although I still call it that it’s more like a measly version of it.
    We’re doing great nearly halfway there – I just got to get through Paddy’s Day without a major hiccup ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by Oh2bthin
    on

Evening all! Sounds as things are all going well with the 20th Feb Starters – swings & roundabouts but main thing is we are all in it together.
    Been a good weekend here although went over calories but did stick to low carbs mostly – prosecco is very low in carbs right? ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Even though I had a bit of a fizzy weekend the scales have finally moved – down another 5lbs this week which I am so thrilled about taking me to a total of 15lbs so far – whey! ๐Ÿ˜ Starting to see my cheek bones again – just have to keep on going………..x

• posted by Hellyshear
    on

Hi Luckylinda
    I am sticking to it 100% it’s been hard . This weekend we had a family lunch but I was determined to keep to it. Why is it that will power is either not there or it’s really strong??? I’m not drinking any booze which helps the will power-
    We’ve just got to try our best !!
    The portion control has really helped me understand how much I used to over eat.
    Good luck everyone x

• posted by Chelle1981
    on

Hey all- so many good results! I wish I had all yiur will power- I have gone over calories today as I had a massive chunk of cheese ๐Ÿ™ I have gone down another notch of my belt with no more notches left so think I can buy a smaller belt at the weekend ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by thespirituk
    on

I haven’t actually posted since my first one back at the beginning of this group but I’ve still been coming on here every day. I technically started my change in diet on 31 January and then I switched to the 800 cal diet on 20 February. So far I’ve lost 2 stone 1 pound and I’m feeling so much better. I haven’t really found it hard to cut out sugar and biscuits and cakes etc but I have to say the last two days I’ve been absolutely starving! It’s funny because up until this point 800 calories a day really hasn’t been a problem. But for some reason yesterday and today I’ve just felt as if I haven’t been able to eat anywhere near enough to stop me feeling hungry. But I’ve kept going and I’m going to keep going. I just keep thinking about that prediabetes moment in my last health check. I am enjoying the diet and enjoying exercising again. It’s nice to be able to walk up the stairs and not be out of breath!

• posted by Hellyshear
    on

Wow! thespirtuk that’s brilliant! Keep going! I’m drinking loads and loads of water which helps with the hunger!!
    I wonder how much we will loose all together?
    I’ve taken some photos to do before and after pictures.

• posted by Maggie-may
    on

Hi everyone, weigh in this morning was 18.75lb and that was with dinner out on Saturday for hubby’s birthday so feeling chuffed. well done to those who lost weight or inches last week – brilliant! To those who didn’t don’t give up, it’s just a blip, keep going. Tomorrow is a new day and a fresh start. Good luck this week. Xx

• posted by Mariet
    on

Hi everyone, I love to wake up to all these posts! This forum helps me so much to stay the course.

Congratulations to all who’ve had a happy result of any kind ๐Ÿ™‚ And especially to those who fall off the wagon and get back on again. After years of trying to shift my ever creeping weight I know what it’s like to hit a blip, then just stay off the scales and give up for a while… then try something new and repeat the process, more times than I can count.

I’m thrilled to report that my weight today is 72.7kg (11st6lb) a weight I haven’t seen since my 50th birthday nearly 8 years ago!

I started cutting out simple carbs on 13/2 but only began this properly on 20/2:
    13/2: 78.2kg (12st 4), BMI 31.8.
    20/2: Start BSD, 77.7kg down 500g
    28/2: 76.4 down 1.3kg Waist 40in, body fat 45%
    6/3: 74.1 down 2.3kg, waist 38.5in, body fat 44.2%
    14/3 72.7 down 1.4kg, waist 37in, body fat 43.5%, BMI 29.5- no longer obese!

So in total I have lost 5.5kg or 12lb, and 3 inches from my waist and body fat is going down :)))
    I won’t bore you all with my other measurements, I just gloat over them in private ๐Ÿ™‚

I originally had an end goal of 68kg by June which would still see me in the middle of the Overweight category but now I am thinking I might revise it to 61 and actually be in the healthy weight range for the first time since I was 26! Will see how I go but it seems to be achievable now whereas before I started this WOL it seemed to be a ridiculous pipe dream that I could ever get back there again.

Goals for the next week:
    Maintain water at least 2 litres a day
    Up my activity- still not getting to 10000 most days
    Keep planning meals ahead and storing extra portions in the freezer, it makes it so much easier to stay on track. Hard for me because I am not a good or eager cook

I tried some recipes from the book, they were delicious and easy to do. The most fiddly was the Thai fish cakes. Cooking is not my forte so I was following the recipe with anxious care. It said “add all ingredients and blitz” so I did- only realising later that I had also added the coconut oil meant for frying and it was blitzed into the fish cakes. I swear I should not be left unattended in the kitchen. SO I dry fried them, they didn’t stick ๐Ÿ˜› and tasted fabulous!

Have a good week everyone!

• posted by Oh2bthin
    on

Morning! Market WOW! I too love reading all the posts it’s just so good to get the extra support & speak to like minded people – definitely keeps me focused.

Love your kitchen story – I’ve been looking at lots of different recipes too made soup yesterday and going for cauliflower cheese tonight ๐Ÿ˜„ Happy cooking everyone!.

Managed 30mins on the treadmill last night – no running here just a gentle plod but every step counts regardless how un athletic I looked lol. It’s funny how your goals change along the way – all I wanted was to get into the next stone bracket, a number I never want to see again, but was my main focus as the end game just didn’t seem possible now (with support from you guys) things seem more achievable but I’m still taking one stone at a time – 4 more to go!

• posted by Allypally
    on

Huge well done to everyone we are now in week 4 which means we are really getting in to new habits! As usual I am a tortoise but delighted with 10lb loss in the last 3 weeks – have made poster with Congratulations to stick on my fridge, with picture of large new baby to show what I have lost from inside!
    Over last couple of weeks have had 3 meals out and a couple of other celebrations, but stuck to plan the rest of the time, and amazingly still going gently down.
    Huge congratulations to everyone who has lost loads but also encouragement to those, who like me, go down slowly – we get there too – whatever we have lost in the last 3 weeks it is great and each pound is a pound closer to better health.
    Off to have my boiled egg now! xx

• posted by Mariet
    on

After my lovely weigh in this morning it’s been bucketting down all day. When I was coming home I was rear ended by the car behind when the car in front of me turned without indicating- I stopped but he didn’t ๐Ÿ˜ข
    Then when I got home I found the sun room ceiling was leaking around the light fittings and the floor was awash.
    Luckily I still felt so good after the weigh in it all just washed over me. Going to pub trivia now and I’ve factored in a couple of wines to my cal and carb budget. Have a good day everyone! I hope scales and measure tapes are kind.

• posted by CMsortingmylife
    on

Morning from the Dark Side ๐Ÿ™
    Good to see all your positive results (and some of the blips) as we’re keeping it real x
    I seem to be my own worst enemy โ€“ and self-sabotage is my โ€˜go toโ€™ action after a small success. Week 2 STS and W3 + 2lbs, so still on a 10lb loss โ€ฆ and back on it with the right frame of mind. Think I will need to change WI day to a Friday โ€“ so I can keep strong over a weekend.
    Well done team 20th Feb โ€“ youโ€™re all amazing x

• posted by Chelle1981
    on

CM I am with you on self sabotage! I haven’t gone completely off the rails- just eaten something that I really shouldn’t or eat something for the sake of it and then go over calories, looking at the amount I go over the worse has been up to 1100 cals which compared to my old binges is repairable!

The one Bing I hate is the weight coming off Hobbs and not tummy ๐Ÿ™ I guess it will take time.

I’m at home again today and I struggle most at home alone but I managed it yesterday so I will do it today!

Will make soup for rest of he week and think I will make some sort of eggs for lunch- I love cooking

We are having friends over for dinner in a few weeks and trying to think of really impressive things to cook but also something that I can have or feed hen carbs and me not eat them- any suggests- I am quite a good cook so love a challenge!

• posted by jpscloud
    on

I feel like the black sheep of this thread with an awful fall from grace yesterday when I didn’t even try to resist the carbs!

My weight has not changed which reflects the erratic way I’ve been. I’m quite disappointed with myself in a way because I’d love to see some weight loss, but on the other hand I’m quite pleased not to have gained.

I will stick around and keep trying!

• posted by Chelle1981
    on

Jps- I too feel like the black sheep of the group- we seem to be always in the naughty corner!

Today so far I have had yoghurt and fruit for breakfast- lunch I made some egg muffins- bit of onion cherry tomatoes whisked up egg topped in a muffin tin- bit of cheese and into the oven for 25 minsA had with some leaves for lunch- was really tasty!

I know I am doing much better than I was and feel much healthier- I am going in the right direction ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by RozyDozy
    on

Hi jpscloud,
    Never fear, you are not alone – I had a falling off the wagon on Sunday, just had to eat, eat, eat. So I was hardly surprised when I registered a rise in my weight – disappointing because I’d had a run of better weigh-ins the few days beforehand. It happens, even after this length of time – for me it was a raging headache brought on by dehydration and stress at work that reduced me to an eating machine.
    We are but mere mortals…

• posted by Apple
    on

I’ll join you in the naughty corner jps and chelle – my 2 day complete blow out in week 2 wiped out my weight loss so we’re now in week 4 and I have only lost 4lb. I look at some of the huge losses people have had so far and think “if only I had stuck to it” All we can do is keep trying ๐Ÿ™‚

I’ve decided I really miss fruit so I’m increasing my carbs to 60g a day instead of the 40g I had been sticking to. Let’s be honest, I’m not a fast loser and was hoping that I would lose faster with lower carbs but it doesn’t seem to be happening so this way I can enjoy an apple here and there.

We have all made the decision to keep trying and that alone is something we should all be proud of ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by Chelle1981
    on

Yes apple I love my fruit too- I am trying so hard not to eat as much but then a crave it- I used to constantly eat fruit and have gone all my life- if I go over carbs it’s usually due to fruit- if I go over cals it’s usually due to cheese- if I’m going to go,over which is better? I know it’s a daft question as really it should be neither!

I am happy at the improvements I’m making and see my love handles ho is a boost so I will keep plodding along and if I have the odd sandwich, or biscuit etc then do be it- I have learnt that I can’t have a great and binge out everyday but there is no point of depriving myself if it makes me miserable- similarly I am not about to eat bad things all the time

Those of you that have the willpower to stick at 800 cals, hats off to you! I’m hoping if I up my exercise I will balance out my badness!

I like this board to offload and get encouragement and be in the naughty corner with the others ๐Ÿ˜‰ lol xx

• posted by Luckylinda
    on

Hey one thing I learned throughout life – it’s the black sheep and those who are always put in the corner – are the most interesting! just saying ๐Ÿ™‚ and that’s what I’d normally gravitate to.
    I can’t say I’ve followed this 100% but have tried my best – I don’t follow the advice of keeping the carbs to a certain number – and sometimes its higher and sometimes its lower as well as my calories but at end of each week I do an average and they pretty much fall in line with the book. I know for a fact that if I had not been recently diagnosed as T2 then I would most definitely sneak a glass (or two) of wine – perhaps a piece of toast with lots of melted butter and jam but I also knew that if I didn’t adhere to it then in 5 weeks time I would be put on medication and I would only have myself to blame. This is the first time in my life that I’ve made a clear determined decision on anything (now if I could apply the same to everything else in my life – sure wouldn’t it be grand!) So I’m hoping that I can follow through with it. And if I can – well there’d be no stopping me haha. Although after all I’ve said I’ve a check up tomorrow (halfway point) and if they say everything is going in the right direction – in the back of my head is this little persistent voice saying ok you got this – its working – lets take Paddy’s Day off – and rock the boat – I may leave a drunken post at 4 am – just saying ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by Mariet
    on

Hi everyone, wine is my downfall. Apart from bread I haven’t been a big carb easter though I’ve had to change my preferred f&v (potatoes! Peaches! Cherries! ). I used to regularly have at least half a bottle of wine in the evenings and TBH I didn’t think I’d be able to cut it out. At first I didn’t though I reduced it. The past two weeks I’ve made the decision to have some on Fridays and Tuesdays when I go out with friends but not the rest of the week and I seem to be able to stick to that- for now โ˜บ I’ve got a sad history of not sticking things out for the long haul but I’m trying to change that.

As others have said this is a way of living so it has to be sustainable. For me, feeling constantly deprived is the surest way to failure. Don’t beat yourselves up! Even with blips, consider how much better your diet is now than it was โ˜บ It might be slower than we’d like but I’m sure we’ll all get there with support!

• posted by Tomlin
    on

Another one to join the naughty step. Used my birthday last week to extend cheating over the weekend and 2.5 lbs up today! I am determined this will not be another failed diet so I need to stay away from wine and carbs.

• posted by Chelle1981
    on

So back to work for a 3 day week after a long weekend!

I’ve planned my meals- not very well as I’m over carbs due to 2 lots of squash today- made squash and red pepper soup and then made cottage pie with squash mash with the other half of the squash.

Puts me on 52 carbs with 120cals left! Let’s see if I can stick to this!

For those who have joined me on the naughty step- we can do this- it’s not a diet it’s a change in lifestyle and mindset- if you didn’t want to get back on it you wouldn’t be back on the forum- ๐Ÿ™‚ xx

• posted by jpscloud
    on

Thanks for all the lovely support you guys! It’s good to know I’m not alone and as you say Chelle at least we’re here and trying!

I had another wobbly moment this morning but managed to stop myself before I caused any damage thankfully. Dinner tonight is off plan but I’ll be doing some more walking if all goes as it should.

• posted by Chelle1981
    on

For the last week I have had this fluttering eye- I was convinced that it was to do with this diet- I asked one of the gps at work today and was told to stop using my iPad and phone so much! I’m constantly on it at the moment- on here or on a wedding forum!

Today has been a good day- even with my milk and an orange on calories and 2g over carbs- result for me!

• posted by Jack
    on

Week four and really struggling. Seemed to have come to a full stop on weight loss. Have list Have not cheated since I started on the 20th Februaryand have managed to lose 5.5 kg. Have set my fitness palat 800 calories made up of 40 gr carbs, 105 gr protein and 24gr of fat. Is this right ? Any ideas how to get the weight loss going again before I fall of the wagon and start cheating. Any helpful ideas would really be appreciated. Keep going everyone

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hi Jack – don’t panic, this is quite normal. Plateaux are very common on the BSD and they pass with perseverance. You have made great progress so far and the loss will start again, once your body has readjusted. Worth just checking you are drinking enough, as this can make a big difference.

Do your best to stay focused and persist – just keep doing what you have been doing and you will find that things will begin to move in the right direction again. Don’t give up!

• posted by Hellyshear
    on

Jack I agree with SunnyB just keep trying x x

• posted by Jack
    on

Thanks all for the words of support. Great to have people to get advice from. Will try and stay motivated.

• posted by LindaA
    on

Hi Jack
    Your protein is a bit high and your fat is a bit low. Fix that and you’ll start to lose again.
    Let us know how you go.
    Cheers
    Linda

• posted by LindaA
    on

Why, thank you Esnecca!๐Ÿ˜€
    Cheers
    Linda

• posted by Mariet
    on

Gold morning all!

I did a sneaky mid week weigh this morning then wished I hadn’t as the scales showed a 400g gain ๐Ÿ˜• I was quite despondent because I’ve been very strict staying under 800 and under 30. So I thought I’d check measurements and then wished I hadn’t with half an inch gain around my waist! Silly to be upset because I know about fluctuations and plateaus.

I thought it might have something to do with my recent ah, transit issues and I’ve drunk a glass of water with chia seeds so we’ll see his that goes. Has anyone else drunk that? It was like drinking a glass of frog spawn! Still, no complaints if it works!

• posted by Luckylinda
    on

Hi Mariett I weigh in every day sometimes up sometimes down and belly swells sometimes so I’ve stopped measuring waist ’cause I get disappointed sometimes ๐Ÿ™ Have you tried aloe vera juice? I know its considered high in carbs but I consider that it offsets the benefits- try this link for info: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK92765/

As for chia seeds – couldn’t drink it without gagging however i do use it as an egg replacer for binding food – you don’t even notice it!

Jack – from everything I’ve read here (and some great advice) is that everyone ‘stalls’ at different stages – I’ve been lucky so far but I do expect to stall at some point – I guess the only thing is to try to keep going and if you fall into temptation just start over the next day. This is a lifestyle change and each and every change albeit small is a good thing. I think the advice to increase your fat intake is a good thing.
    By the way everyone – had my ‘halfway’ check up yesterday and they are so pleased with my progress which of course made me walk on air – looks like I may well (if I keep to this) reverse the T2 diagnosis -yippee ki yah!!

• posted by Luckylinda
    on

As an after note Jack – I am the mother of identical twins with birth weight 1 oz difference between them. I fed each EXACTLY the same but every time I went for baby check one was gaining weight a lot more than the other. I was quite worried thought maybe I was feeding one twice during the night and the other not getting fed and put bracelets on them so I knew which I was feeding – I know mommy should know but in middle of night when you can barely get out of bed tired I thought perhaps this was the reason why – so once that was done still one gaining more weight than the other. Asked the doctor and he told me – every single person (regardless if they are identical genetically) will process food differently and that eventually they will catch up with each other – and of course they did – so Jack – wise words from my doctor many years ago – we are all different and will gain or lose at different rates trick is to keep going – and I hope you see the ‘woosh’ soon ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by kv87170
    on

Hi Jack, I stalled last week so decided to incorporate the 16-8 rule a bit more and am now seeing the scales move downwards again. It works for me by having a good breakfast & lunch then dinner I have been having just a Miso soup or a cheesestring. Plenty of water and exercise too.

• posted by Allypally
    on

Hey pharmasxience. Please don’t invade our support group. I have reported your post

• posted by Hellyshear
    on

Too right Allypally – the cheek!
    I’m having my first big test today a work day in London. I’ve just had yogurt and berries for breakfast on the train and I’ve got a couple of boiled eggs for lunch so I’m not tempted to eat the buffet! Please let my will power get me through it!!
    Happy Thursday all!

• posted by Apple
    on

Wow it’s busy on here today ๐Ÿ™‚ LuckyLinda well done! Glad your check up went so well. Hellyshear you will be fine, you’ve got this. Mariet drinking frog spawn?! I can’t even cope with orange juice with bits in so I will be avoiding that like the plague. Everyone else on here just take it one day at a time and keep plodding like me ๐Ÿ™‚ Yesterday was a tricky one as I just felt hungry all day. After lunch I could’ve killed for chocolate but had yogurt and raspberries. That wasn’t sweet enough so I had a few strawberries but that didn’t work either. I tried diversion tactics and had a bit of really strong Stilton thinking that would help but no….After picking at that lot I then had a small handful of peanuts and then spent half an hour on MFP trying to play around with portions for dinner to reign the calories back in. I went over by about 60cals in the end but that was damage limitation so I’m not worried about that. I’m sticking to salad for lunch today though so I have more calories to play with if the dreaded munchies come back ๐Ÿ™‚

Please log in or register to post a reply.