10 best cauliflower recipes

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Pandora
    on

Hi Peteinthebayou,

I have tried the cauliflower rice and loved it!! Will never go back to boring rice again. I added the coriander & cumin powder as I didn’t have seeds. Have you seen the recipe in the book on page 241?

• posted by Peteinthebayou
    on

Pandora – I’ll be making cauliflower rice this weekend – I skipped the recipe previously but will give it a go on your recommendation

• posted by Alanhypno
    on

Looked at the cauliflower done in the oven but is there too much olive oil on it
    Isn’t olive oil 100 calories a tea spoon
    Thanks Alan

• posted by Natalie
    on

Alanhypno, olive oil has 41 calories a teaspoon, quite a lot but we need healthy fat in our diet.

I’ve eaten cauliflower rice a few times (not from the book, don’t know if it’s exactly the same) and it’s quite nice especially if it’s covered in some kind of sauce anyway! For me the trick is not to pulse it too many times in the food processor – it should still have rice-size bits not be ground to powder.

• posted by Pandora
    on

Hi Alan,

I just microwaved it for about 4 minutes, easy as. Agree with Natalie, don’t over pulse it.

Please log in or register to post a reply.