I absolutely love coconut yogurt but have had no success making my own, although never had any trouble with soya yogurt. Is there any chance of sharing your recipe for it please? Its so expensive to buy. Thanks S.
Coconut yoghurt has a hint of sweetness. I use home-made coconut yoghurt. Check your coconut yoghurt packaging for calories and carbs and adjust quantities.
• 50 ml coconut yoghurt
• 50g frozen raspberries rubble from the bottom of the package
• A pinch of dessicated coconut
1. Leave your raspberries out for 3 minutes to defrost slightly
2. Top your coconut yoghurt with frozen raspberries.
3. Sprinkle on a pinch of dessicated coconut