You were all right !!!!!!!!!!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by stingle
    on

After posting on here last week after not having lost much weight and feeling a bit sorry for myself I am happy to say “YOU WERE ALL RIGHT – THANK YOU SO MUCH ”
    Patience has never been my strong point but I’m so glad I kept at it .
    Been on the BSD now for 16 days …………
    Blood sugar down from 21 to 10 fasting
    Weight dropped 8lbs
    Waist down by 3 inches
    Hunger – I can honestly say not bad at all

This absolutely does work and after a further 5 and a half weeks I’m hoping to be insulin free – Brilliant

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Great to hear stingle, I know you were a bit down last week but wasn’t it worth sticking with it ?
    Just imagine how you’re going to feel at the end of 8 weeks !
    Saying I told you so is becoming a habit – but in this case a good one.

• posted by Janet1973
    on

Hi Stingle. Well done on ýour results so far. Its hard to explain this program when people think it is ‘too good to be true’. Really the only way is to let people find out for themselves which is what you have done. Of course, its the great results which spur you to carry on so keep up the good work and keep getting the great results.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Well done Stingle. Like you, I struggle in week two I’m on day 16 myself and have dropped a total of 7lb and 1.5inches from my waist so far. It is can be hard sticking with it, when nothing seems to be happening, but well done for staying with the programme. I’m determined to stick with it and get my weight back under control, so this has to work for me and it sounds like you are equally determined to get there as well. Good luck for this week – and all those to follow to the eight week mark!

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Stingle – brilliant results on your blood sugar readings! 🙂

• posted by stingle
    on

Thanks everyone GREAT to have support from the like minded😁

• posted by Col
    on

Great results stingle, well done for hanging in, your post will help me to keep going when I have a day like it……and I know it will happen!! Thanks for posting it and look forward to seeing your next results 😀

• posted by Shadow2
    on

Well done stingle for stickihg to it and you now reaping the rewards. Good luck.

Please log in or register to post a reply.