Yay – 14kg lost – god I love this diet

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by stephengh
    on

Blimey I really was not expecting that. We bought the recipe book by Michael’s wife and followed the meal plans and the weight just fell away. I am down from 100kg to 86kg with another 8kg to go before hitting my target weight. I am stunned and utterly delighted. I have a doctor’s appointment at the end of July to see if my NAFL (non alcoholic fatty liver) has improved and I need to go to my GP to review my blood pressure medication. Fingers crossed on that one but I am quietly hopeful.

Our friends and family have also been impressed as well with now 5 trying the diet – one who was diagnosed pre-diabetic and has seen an improvement in 3 weeks n his blood sugar levels.

For anyone still thinking about doing this. I genuinely thought the 800 cals would be hard, but the meals have been delicious and filling and the days when I have felt the need for more food or snacks have been rare. Even giving booze up has been a better experience than I expected in terms of my mental well being and sleep quality – though I firmly recommend Seedlip, Non Alcoholic Champagne and Beer (try drydrinker.com) from time to time to reduce the boredom of water with every meal.

Thank you thank thank you !

Please log in or register to post a reply.