Workinh out calories etc

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Lostgirl
    on

Ok well we all know by now that I have a long way to go… And that I struggle with food options. I would rather starve than eat which isn’t good

I was thinking of a breakfast option how does this sound.. I not sure how to work out calories

But

The Harrogate sausages ( 1)
    Tinned tomatoes
    Egg
    Mushrooms optional

That would make an amazing breakfast and I can’t see anything bad just unsure on how to do the breakdown

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Dont to start with is my advice. That brekkie looks ok BTW.
    Just starting out I think you’ll be better off concentrating on keeping the carbs down below 50 grams per day and not worrying about the calories just now. On that carbohydrate intake you will lose weight and sensible portion control will do the rest. If you feel a need to count the calories in a couple of weeks, then fair enough but give yourself a worry free start

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Does sound like an amazing breakfast and as Bill1954 says, it’s low carb and that is important on the BSD. Even if you did add up the calories, you’d not be doing too badly – especially if you are able to keep lunch light. Go for it and enjoy!

• posted by Lostgirl
    on

Tell
    You what I found .. Atkins biscuits..: low sugar and low carb.. Not bad for calories. They any good ???

Ideally don’t want to use them but there are times so hungry and rushed off need to eat something fast

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Off the top of my head, as they are a processed product (I don’t know what’s in them you understand), I would say best avoided if possible. If you think you might be needing something fast, have a go at making some savoury sesame crackers (they are easy and simple to make) to nibble on or try a cube of cheese to fill the gap.

Please log in or register to post a reply.