When do I stop ?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by siar
    on

Hi, Been through few ups and down with EBV . I am back to good vital signs and now I lost 8kgs in 3 weeks now at 70kg . I am not sure when to stop and I am not sure if my Body has enough fat for body to use up ( though I see I could reduce more in my front abdomen) while I am continuing on my 800 cal/day. I feel much better & sleeps well. I didnt crave till now however in the last two days , while I am still loosing wait, i feel I need more energy .. does it mean my body dont have enough fat and all fat has been used up by body in the last few weeks ? Also which is the test I can do to confirm my blood sugar is normal for good …MRI on liver , pancreas ? Insulin resistance test ? Ultrasound etc ? Any inputs be appreciated….

• posted by SkyWalker
    on

Hello again Siar, glad ypu’re over the EBV crisis. If you have reached your target weight you will be able to increase your food intake. If you have little body fat you may still have fatty deposits around your vital organs. You should ensure that you are eating enough good oils and fats and few starchy carbs and plenty of protein. We need a good balance of the main food categories to stay healthy and weight stable. I think you need to do this under supervision of a medic from what you have posted so far. Stay well, Happy Eating…

• posted by SkyWalker
    on

Hello again Siar, glad you’re over the EBV crisis. If you have reached your target weight you will be able to increase your food intake. If you have little body fat you may still have fatty deposits around your vital organs. You should ensure that you are eating enough good oils and fats and few starchy carbs and plenty of protein. We need a good balance of the main food categories to stay healthy and weight stable. I think you need to do this under supervision of a medic from what you have posted so far. Most folk buy a blood sugar monitor from their local pharmacy or online but beware some of the auction site devices are poor quality (I sent one back for refund myself). Stay well, Happy Eating…

Please log in or register to post a reply.