What to do after 8 weeks if need to lose more weight?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Sooz83
    on

Hi,
    Does anyone know what the advice is after the 8 week plan has finished if you still have a large amount of weight to lose? My starting weight was 4 1/2 stone overweight. I haven’t weighed myself yet as I haven’t finished the 8 weeks and can feel I am losing weight, but don’t want to get into the habit of weighing myself all the time as I find it puts me off if I have a week where I go up a bit.
    I still know I have a lot to lose btw even without the scales! (When I was a healthy weight [BMI 25] I was a size 10, I’m a 16 at the moment, but have come down from a size 20 🙂 TIA X

• posted by jpscloud
    on

Hi Sooz, I think the Med style low carb diet is one you can stay on indefinitely if you want. If long-term, you find you’re losing more weight than you want to or is healthy, you can adjust the amount that you eat rather than the things that you eat, if you see what I mean.

• posted by Doddi
    on

Hi Sooz 83

Going from size 20 to size 16 is fantastic and I congratulate you. Well done.

After BSD’ 8 week you could do 5 – 2 diet also of Michael Mosley. That is what I plan to do, even if I lose my 10 kg on this diet, just started 2 week yesterday.

good luck.

Doddi

Please log in or register to post a reply.