Weight lost within first couple of days

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Bobbi1
    on

Have any of you noticed weight loss even after a day? I have noticed a slight loss even though yesterday was not a strict 800 day as I decided to start the diet after breakfast. I am finding it OK and was not hungry when I woke up this morning, Managing to walk the dog and not feel fatigued although that may come!

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hello again Bobbi – weight decrease in the first week will be largely water weight and will start right from day one. Glad that things are going well so far, but if you need to shout out. Do join in on other threads, where I know you will get a warm welcome. The One Week at a Time threads are good ones to join, as they have poster at different points along the BSD path, so they have lots of info and support to share.

Best wishes to you for achieving your goals …

• posted by Bobbi1
    on

Many thanks, good luck to you too.

• posted by Bobbi1
    on

Looks like I have lost 2 pounds in 2 days? What are everyone elses goals after a couple of days please?

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Setting goal for the first few days is not a great idea, as results will vary widely. Better to think in terms of what results you’d like to achieve in a few weeks. We talk about our goals and plans on the weekly thread – this week’s is kicking off today and is titled One Week at a Time – 29 January. Please do join us there to tap the knowledge and experience of others and reap the benefit of support too.

• posted by Meili
    on

I’ve lost 1.2kgs (about 2.5) pounds in two days, drinking lots of water and coffee too.

Please log in or register to post a reply.