Weight Loss Expectations

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by dad-of-joseph
    on

Hello all, I’ve been on the 800 diet for two weeks now. When I started I weight 136kg and after two weeks I’m down to 129kg. That’s a loss of over a stone, and I’m really pleased with the results.

I’ve been swimming and walking everyday and I’m really enjoying the challenge of this new way of life.

My question is, can I expect the weight loss to continue at this same pace over the coming weeks? I know I have a lot to lose here and I was just wondering what other peoples experiences are from following the diet for the full 8 weeks. I think so far I’ve lost around 5% body weight.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

It will start to slow down because your body gets used to the new regime. At that time some people drop their calories a little more but on 800 that is difficult but you could lower your carbs to see if that helps. I get the impression that it hasn’t happened yet but you are pre-empting the situation. Another reason weight loss slows down is because you will have less to lose and the body will try to hang on to its comfort zone, again same advice as above. Just keep going and worry about it if and when it happens.

Please log in or register to post a reply.