Weight loss dropped off

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Sarah306
    on

I am on day 23 and my weight loss has dropped off to 1 pound a week after a good start. I am strictly sticking to 800 Cals a day or less. Would anyone know why this is and has anyone got any advice to help? I really want this to work and feel happy to look in the mirror. Thanks

• posted by Mixnmatch
    on

The amount you lose in the early days is larger because of glycogen stores and their associated water. I found my weight loss in the later weeks varied between 1 pound a week and 4 pounds depending on when the whoosh fairy visited. Other things to check are your carbs are still low, weights are accurately measured rather than possibly under estimated, you are drinking still at least 2 litres a day and that you are adding a little salt to food. Also check you are not constipated or possibly retaining water for some other reason such as injury or hormones. If all of these are okay then just keep on keeping on and wait for a larger drop soon.

• posted by Sarah306
    on

Hi Mixnmatch
    Thanks for your message, I will check my carbs, and yes I do need to drink more water. Don’t really enjoy water and find 2 litres hard work.
    Hopefully a bigger lose next week

Thanks

• posted by Mixnmatch
    on

Try the water hot with a slice of lemon or lime, it works for me, I am not really into lots of the cold stuff.

• posted by Sarah306
    on

Thanks I will try, all suggestions are helpful as new to this. Thank again

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

WillianAnderson, I have reported your post to admin as you are advertising and promoting a commercial product. See rules on posting.

• posted by KrysiaD
    on

Thank you for reporting the post Sunshine-girl.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

cheeky so and so.

Please log in or register to post a reply.